MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

MACina

Happy Belated Birthday, lilinah
dothewave.gif

It was rather amusing yesterday. I was checking my mail in a cafe. Since it was my birthday, many of my FB friends were wishing me "Happy Birthday". Meanwhile, "When I'm 64" by the Beatles was playing - and i have just turned 64... I thought it was a funny coincidence.

MACina

bigheart.gif
....gorgeous, BrinaBoo10
love.gif

Sweet Succulence. Love the color payoff and it goes on evenly for me. I have somewhat pigmented lips; it's perfect for me without being too dark.I put on Burt's Bees underneath for added moisture and didn't use lip liner, though I could if I wanted it darker.

KrystalAnne

I received my package today. When I first put on FTS, I didn't have makeup on and I tried it on and didn't see how lovely it was until I put on the rest of my makeup. Oh myyy, it turns out I LOVE IT! I kept applying it today which was unnecessary 'cause I've only been sitting at home but I really like it. It's such a pretty mauve-y nude. I only have pink &peach nudes (and not very many), so this is totally welcome in my collection and I'm tempted to back it up. I'm glad I purchased it. I was afraid it would be too similar to Haute Altitude, but i don't think they are very similar on my lips.

JAB is nice. I like it more than DA, but I was never head over heels with DA like many are. Smash Hit is interesting. I'm not sure how to wear it. I'll probably put it over other lipsticks.

Medgal07

It was rather amusing yesterday. I was checking my mail in a cafe. Since it was my birthday, many of my FB friends were wishing me "Happy Birthday". Meanwhile, "When I'm 64" by the Beatles was playing - and i have just turned 64... I thought it was a funny coincidence.
happybirthday.gif
Lilinah---aging is a privilege often taken for granted--hope you had an amazing day!!!

hoshiakari_

blush-anim-cl.gif
Thank you, ladies! It's a very beautiful and rich color, kind of reminds me of cranberries! I'd really like to try a subtle brown smokey-ish eye with it but I'm wondering if it'd be too much. XD

singer82

Got my lovelies today! My thoughts...
Magnificent Feast n/p- Not terribly unique but I love it! It's like liquid gold! At first I thought it was like my beloved Soiree but it's def more gold.
Feed the Sense l/s- Never thought I'd find a mlbb shade but this is it! I have a few nudes but this one is def different than all of them. Def a pinky mauvey nude on me. I have pigmented lips but this seems to cover my lip color. It's so soft and smooth, feels so comfortable on my lips. I love pick up and go kind of shades and this is def one of them.
Sex and the Oyster e/s- Smokier than I was imagining but still love it. It's going to be great for fall. It will def be being used along side my fav smokey colors moth brown and Hocus Pocus!
I'm going on a MAC no buy till winter...well..there's retro mattes lol.

Happy Belated Birthday Lilinah! Hope you had a fab day!
Everyone looks so gorg in your pics!

I know this is kinda late but I still want to say this...To all the ladies having a hard time...You are in my prayers and I pray that things will get better for you. And if it takes a new lipstick to do it buy away! :)

liba

Got my lovelies today! My thoughts...
Magnificent Feast n/p- Not terribly unique but I love it! It's like liquid gold! At first I thought it was like my beloved Soiree but it's def more gold.
Feed the Sense l/s- Never thought I'd find a mlbb shade but this is it! I have a few nudes but this one is def different than all of them. Def a pinky mauvey nude on me. I have pigmented lips but this seems to cover my lip color. It's so soft and smooth, feels so comfortable on my lips. I love pick up and go kind of shades and this is def one of them.
Sex and the Oyster e/s- Smokier than I was imagining but still love it. It's going to be great for fall. It will def be being used along side my fav smokey colors moth brown and Hocus Pocus!
I'm going on a MAC no buy till winter...well..there's retro mattes lol.

Happy Belated Birthday Lilinah! Hope you had a fab day!
Everyone looks so gorg in your pics!

I know this is kinda late but I still want to say this...To all the ladies having a hard time...You are in my prayers and I pray that things will get better for you. And if it takes a new lipstick to do it buy away! :)
I love hearing all the FTS love! It really is fantastic, especially for all the people who love Restrict but would like something a bit less dramatic. I've decided to back it up. It's easier to wear than even my most favorite lavender/mauve shades, like Nocturnal Instincts.

Try Sex & the Oyster with Industrial pearlglide to brighten it up a little. It really reminds me of Industrial, just a little bit smokier!

xasperadastra

Temptalia compares Sex & the oyster to Emerald dusk pigment (which I already have).. is it worth having both? any swatches side by side? thanks!!!

Edit: I keep looking at the swatches of Sex & the oyster and think about my Emerald dusk... they are not even comparable IMO...

diamonddiva

Temptalia compares Sex & the oyster to Emerald dusk pigment (which I already have).. is it worth having both? any swatches side by side? thanks!!! Edit: I keep looking at the swatches of Sex & the oyster and think about my Emerald dusk... they are not even comparable IMO...
S&TO is very similar to Tilt Eyeshadow. If you have Tilt, you don't need S&TO.