MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

lippieluv2013

Family-owned property (his).  That, and it would be uncomfortable (for both of us, especially me) to just be roommates after everything we've been through. I was so in my feelings yesterday because it's VERY fresh.  Thanks to the ladies here and from my "in-person" buddies, I got my mind right and reminded myself that I am capable of doing what I need to do to survive this whether it's get a 2nd job or whatever. My Beyonce Breakover playlist didn't hurt either, LOL. I decided I won't rush into moving to just any old apartment since that would be a recipe for unnecessary disaster (did that once and it sucked balls). He & I are supposed to talk the situation over later this week in order to make this transition easier.  It's awkward but I am putting on my big girl panties and doing what needs to be done.  I have a ton of emotions swirling but logic, strength and a clear head are what I need to have now.  Thanks to all of you for your kind words!  One of the many reasons I LOVE Specktra. 
grouphug2.gif
So glad to hear/read that you have your game face on! This situation requires big girl panties, a good lipstick and great friends! Sound like you have all three categories covered.

PixieDancer

pompom.gif
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LILINAH![FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
pompom.gif
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hope it was a fantastic and blessed day!![/FONT]

Family-owned property (his). That, and it would be uncomfortable (for both of us, especially me) to just be roommates after everything we've been through. I was so in my feelings yesterday because it's VERY fresh. Thanks to the ladies here and from my "in-person" buddies, I got my mind right and reminded myself that I am capable of doing what I need to do to survive this whether it's get a 2nd job or whatever. My Beyonce Breakover playlist didn't hurt either, LOL. I decided I won't rush into moving to just any old apartment since that would be a recipe for unnecessary disaster (did that once and it sucked balls). He & I are supposed to talk the situation over later this week in order to make this transition easier. It's awkward but I am putting on my big girl panties and doing what needs to be done. I have a ton of emotions swirling but logic, strength and a clear head are what I need to have now. Thanks to all of you for your kind words! One of the many reasons I LOVE Specktra.
grouphug2.gif
Keep your beautiful chin up sweetness! God NEVER gives you more than you can handle! Sometimes it doesn't feel that way, but I have found that to be the truth. You will come out the other side better than ever... you'll wonder what held you back. It takes these tough transitions sometimes to build us up to the person that we were meant to be! We have your back here girl!!!
finger.gif
"TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT!!"
finger.gif
xoxo
friends.gif

ahoythere

Yes, that is so interesting! I do think that Tilt  leans more blue and S&TO leans more green after I swatched them side by side.
I think S & TO has a brown undertone hidden underneath all that sagey-blue frosty goodness, so on whiter skin the overall look is a richer smokey color and on darker skin tones what you see is the green-blue reflection.

erine1881

Family-owned property (his).  That, and it would be uncomfortable (for both of us, especially me) to just be roommates after everything we've been through. I was so in my feelings yesterday because it's VERY fresh.  Thanks to the ladies here and from my "in-person" buddies, I got my mind right and reminded myself that I am capable of doing what I need to do to survive this whether it's get a 2nd job or whatever. My Beyonce Breakover playlist didn't hurt either, LOL. I decided I won't rush into moving to just any old apartment since that would be a recipe for unnecessary disaster (did that once and it sucked balls). He & I are supposed to talk the situation over later this week in order to make this transition easier.  It's awkward but I am putting on my big girl panties and doing what needs to be done.  I have a ton of emotions swirling but logic, strength and a clear head are what I need to have now.  Thanks to all of you for your kind words!  One of the many reasons I LOVE Specktra. 
grouphug2.gif
I wondered if that's what the situation was, but wasn't sure. Just keep your head up and know that you CAN do this!

Monsy

I have to say I am SUPER happy that I god Deliciously rich. it is beautiful dark brown with golden shimmer. It is very creamy, not streaky or chunky at all. Such a unique color.

Depending on a light it can look dark brown or when the light hits it in certain angle you can see golden in it

Lipstickdiva420

I have to say I am SUPER happy that I god Deliciously rich. it is beautiful dark brown with golden shimmer. It is very creamy, not streaky or chunky at all. Such a unique color.

Depending on a light it can look dark brown or when the light hits it in certain angle you can see golden in it

Omg this looks so tempting
th_drool.gif

ocean286

Dammit! And just when I thought I was done with this collection, you had to post a swatch like this! Monsy! Your killing me here! LOL!!
th_drool.gif
eyelove.gif

Monsy

When I ordered it and read all the not so good reviews I was so bummed... And I even wanted to cancel my order which I never ever did before. Thanks to Liba, i did not. she convinced me with her always amazing reviews.

And YES YOU ALL NEED THIS BEAUTY!!
mac_newfavourite.gif

Corally

When I ordered it and read all the not so good reviews I was so bummed... And I even wanted to cancel my order which I never ever did before. Thanks to Liba, i did not. she convinced me with her always amazing reviews.  And YES YOU ALL NEED THIS BEAUTY!!  :newfav:
Don't say that. :crazy:

Lipstickdiva420

Smash hit, Sex and the oyster and eat,love.

Eat,love, sex and the oyster and smash hit.

Smash hit is sooo sparkly omg lol. You def have to watch how you layer it.

Latest posts