MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

Tanjola

Omg Uninterrupted is the shit!!!
thud.gif
ITA^^^!! I picked it up on a whim when it came out in the Office Hours collection. So glad I did.

Fuzzy

S&tO looks very beautiful  :eyelove: Thank you for the swatches, Fuzzy!
You're welcome! I'm sitting in bed not feeling too good so might as well do something lol
On me they are very similar. Tilt-Top, S&TO-Bottom--- Edit-Let me try to upload the image again.
I figure they are much more similar on deeper skin tones but pretty different on a Casper like me lol

Anneri

It was rather amusing yesterday. I was checking my mail in a cafe. Since it was my birthday, many of my FB friends were wishing me "Happy Birthday". Meanwhile, "When I'm 64" by the Beatles was playing - and i have just turned 64... I thought it was a funny coincidence.
Happy belated birthday, lilinah! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

happybirthday.gif

Richelle83

Playing catch up here but I'm glad LFL is sold on MAC's site, I was about to get that and some other things I had no business getting. I won't even get on Nordies for fear of a massive haulage lol.

Addict4MAC

I pretty much want everything so I have to break up my haul. I just ordered:

Eat, Love
Sex and The Oyster
Three Ring Yellow
Just a Bite
Sweet Succulence
Fashion Punch
Lust for Life
Utterly Tart

cocofiere

I'm sorry, but if he broke up with you, why do you have to move?
Family-owned property (his). That, and it would be uncomfortable (for both of us, especially me) to just be roommates after everything we've been through. I was so in my feelings yesterday because it's VERY fresh. Thanks to the ladies here and from my "in-person" buddies, I got my mind right and reminded myself that I am capable of doing what I need to do to survive this whether it's get a 2nd job or whatever. My Beyonce Breakover playlist didn't hurt either, LOL. I decided I won't rush into moving to just any old apartment since that would be a recipe for unnecessary disaster (did that once and it sucked balls). He & I are supposed to talk the situation over later this week in order to make this transition easier. It's awkward but I am putting on my big girl panties and doing what needs to be done. I have a ton of emotions swirling but logic, strength and a clear head are what I need to have now. Thanks to all of you for your kind words! One of the many reasons I LOVE Specktra.
grouphug2.gif

LARAELYSE

While putting my items on hold at my local counter, I noticed they only received 3 TOTAL of both Lust for life AND Guilt gourmet. After the tester & my hold- that ONLY LEFT 1 FOR PURCHASE! I always wonder WHY they do that with certain colors! Everything else was at least 8+!

liba

Family-owned property (his). That, and it would be uncomfortable (for both of us, especially me) to just be roommates after everything we've been through. I was so in my feelings yesterday because it's VERY fresh. Thanks to the ladies here and from my "in-person" buddies, I got my mind right and reminded myself that I am capable of doing what I need to do to survive this whether it's get a 2nd job or whatever. My Beyonce Breakover playlist didn't hurt either, LOL. I decided I won't rush into moving to just any old apartment since that would be a recipe for unnecessary disaster (did that once and it sucked balls). He & I are supposed to talk the situation over later this week in order to make this transition easier. It's awkward but I am putting on my big girl panties and doing what needs to be done. I have a ton of emotions swirling but logic, strength and a clear head are what I need to have now. Thanks to all of you for your kind words! One of the many reasons I LOVE Specktra.
grouphug2.gif
You have all three and more where that came from!!!
th_star.gif

Latest posts