MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

Serenityy

I want whatever she's wearing on her lips.

I found some fall update swatches, I guess some are from Indulge. Maybe it's the blue paint pot at the top and the bottom left corner could be one of the e/s.

source: http://web.stagram.com/p/481366670950435193_27093489
Ooooh pretty swatches.
eyelove.gif

vaisforluvrs

Hmm...that pink lippie looks like Embrace Me but I don't know why it would be there. Maybe it's one of the new retro mattes?

Erikawithakkk

What do u like about layin low? I have it but im not in love with it. I wish it was a tad bit darker so that itll even out my lids better for the perfect base. Thats the type of color im waiting for from mac. I feel like soft ochre & painterly are great for light skin for that and quite natural is great For deep skin but im stuck in between with no skintone paint pot lol. And dont mention groundwork cuz that thing i hate. Its like a taupish brown that looks dirty on my lids lol
Maybe camel coat will be closer as a natural base :)

luvlydee

What do u like about layin low? I have it but im not in love with it. I wish it was a tad bit darker so that itll even out my lids better for the perfect base. Thats the type of color im waiting for from mac. I feel like soft ochre & painterly are great for light skin for that and quite natural is great For deep skin but im stuck in between with no skintone paint pot lol. And dont mention groundwork cuz that thing i hate. Its like a taupish brown that looks dirty on my lids lol
Maybe camel coat will be closer as a natural base :)
Thats what i was hoping for but i think someone here posted a link with the paintpots and camel coat looked lighter than laying low :(

lyseD

Do we have a product list yet? I took a quick look through the thread and didn't find one.

SavannahLovely

I really want a full product list with pictures. Because I'm getting really excited for this collection based on the pictures I've seen so far!

singer82

Can't wait for the color story on this! It's weird, usually I love spring/summer collections but this years didn't grab me like usual. I lovvve the winter collections too. But I'm also really becoming a fan of the vampy lippies and smokey eyes the fall collections bring as well. Excited to see what this year has in store.

Latest posts