MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

destine2grow

I am interested in Camel Coat and Laying Low paint pot. I am not wowed by the eye shadows. I need to see swatches. I am interested in Moxie l/s. I wonder how it will look on WOC.

destine2grow

8909b661_image.jpeg
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet but this seems to be tailor grey paint pot on her eyes...(credit to IG user)
After looking at this I might want tailor grey pp

erine1881

I am interested in Camel Coat and Laying Low paint pot. I am not wowed by the eye shadows. I need to see swatches. I am interested in Moxie l/s. I wonder how it will look on WOC.
Moxie isn't in this collection. It's apparently being released in the lip palette in the AL collection.

valkolak

I don't remember if this has been posted but I was looking at the Meadham Kirchhoff look where they used camel coat and tailor grey to contour the cheeks and eyes. I've neverthought of using p/p to contour the cheeks before. Looks so nice. Also, wow that l/s!
http://en.paperblog.com/mac-lfw-aw13-daily-face-charts-tuesday-feb-19th-aminaka-wilmont-meadham-kirchhoff-roksanda-ilincic-simone-rocha-448635/

valkolak

Idk if we've seen this either. TG is killing me!

http://nailsandcupcakes.com/post/51338724702/m-a-c-street-beauty-with-lyne-desnoyers-elke

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I am so confused, the amount of collections is killing me. I'm only focused on TT right now, the rest is a big blurr, lol.
So there are paint pots both in this collection and the Pro Longwear one?

luvlydee

I am so confused, the amount of collections is killing me. I'm only focused on TT right now, the rest is a big blurr, lol. So there are paint pots both in this collection and the Pro Longwear one? 
Thank u!! Omg im confused as hell. Seems like both this collection and pro longwear collection have the same paint pots coming out??? Im losssst

diamonddiva

I will just keep my eye out on this collection. I will be so excited if Moxie comes back out. That is the only thing I want from this collection.