MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

LouGarner

Based on the swatches i have, Moxie isn't coming back. But you never know with mac
th_dunno.gif
rants.gif
I was looking forward to it. hopefully they will come back with another collection.

stacekang

If the eyeshadows are not super glittery I will def be getting them, I love fall colors and am hitting pan on alot of my current shadows

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by SavannahLovely
While I really really wish Moxie was making a comeback, I'm not going to get my hopes up still. (I just don't want to be disappointed if it's not in this collection after all :/ ) I'm excited for the dark lippies though!
smiles.gif

It may come back in another collection. Now that i have found a red i'm willing to wear - Deeply Adored - i wish i'd tried Rocker.

martiangurll

It may come back in another collection. Now that i have found a red i'm willing to wear - Deeply Adored - i wish i'd tried Rocker.
I hope you can get yr hands on one because it isn't yr typical red and I bet you'll like it. It is just muted enough to make it wearable. The glitter is fairly subdued too if that gave you pause.

Daniellahh

8909b661_image.jpeg
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet but this seems to be tailor grey paint pot on her eyes...(credit to IG user)

LavenderPearl

Baluga eyeshadow has Baby Beluga stuck in my head. xDD Stoked for this collection, it sounds awesome and might just end my self-imposed MAC embargo!

lilinah

It may come back in another collection. Now that i have found a red i'm willing to wear - Deeply Adored - i wish i'd tried Rocker. I hope you can get yr hands on one because it isn't yr typical red and I bet you'll like it. It is just muted enough to make it wearable. The glitter is fairly subdued too if that gave you pause.
Gotta put it on my wish list. Glitter doesn't bother me (see my sig)
th_thstars.gif
i just prefer a dark muted red. Looking back over pictures of old collections Rocker caught my eye - it was in By Request, but i skipped it
icon_eek.gif

Prettypackages

Emerald green was supposed to be a big color this year, and MAC hasn't really brought us anything in this shade yet. Maybe there will be an emerald eye shadow or liner?
I think your [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]psychic. [/FONT].

Debbs

Definites for me are Palace Pedigreed e/s, the green e/s and Stormy Pink PP. I know that I will get a couple more e/s however I have can't "indulge" in too many paintpots (have several that are BNIB, others almost new, barely touched and gets no love) Plus, been using CCB a lot recently instead of pps. The "buttery" description of the e/s a few pages back have me super-excited. Just the mere thought of these e/s being of the same quality as those from N&M is enough for me

MACGirl13

I am looking forward to this collection. I see 4 of the shadows, 3 of the paint pots and Feed the Sense lippie coming home with me. I already own vino and smolder. I have no lips and dark or bright lippies doesn't look good on my NC20 skin so I tend to stay on neutral.

lyseD

Definites for me are Palace Pedigreed e/s, the green e/s and Stormy Pink PP. I know that I will get a couple more e/s however I have can't "indulge" in too many paintpots (have several that are BNIB, others almost new, barely touched and gets no love) Plus, been using CCB a lot recently instead of pps. The "buttery" description of the e/s a few pages back have me super-excited. Just the mere thought of these e/s being of the same quality of those from N&M is enough for me
Aren't the N&M shadows incredible?