MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

itsbcuzirock

But wait a sec...did the blush names change? They don't match the color story.
That`s what I got, maybe those were the preliminary names, when I get the samples, Mac sometimes changes the names occasionally

998227_10201540175166134_2014535244_n.jpg

itsbcuzirock

Babe you have have done more than helped…..you have JUSTIFIED, SATISFIED and BEAUTIFIED!!!!!

So gorgeous! I'm officially calling Fashion Punch my Spree replacement! Those fluidlines are to die for, too. Not to mention a bunch 'o shadows and lipsticks.
th_e2cloud9.gif
Oh Wow lol
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

miss0annette

Yes, yes, and YES! :clapping: Never tried any fluid lines or a cremeblend blush so why not start out with this lovely collection? :love:
I love fluidlines! I go threw them like crazy so you must try those. Cream blend blushes I've never owned any so I'm hoping someone chimes in here on how they apply and what's a good brush for them. :)

Serenityy

I love fluidlines! I go threw them like crazy so you must try those. Cream blend blushes I've never owned any so I'm hoping someone chimes in here on how they apply and what's a good brush for them.
smiles.gif
I can't wait to try the fluid lines then! What brush do you use with them? Hopefully someone posts insight on the blushes soon! :)

miss0annette

I can't wait to try the fluid lines then! What brush do you use with them? Hopefully someone posts insight on the blushes soon! :)
If you plan to use them like a gel liner mac has a few different brushes for that. I use the 263. That's what my local mac recommended to me and it works really well for doing basic eye liner. Fluidlines can also be used as a base, I believe. :)

DMcG9

Wow, just wow. I'm going to bed a happy girl with happy thoughts. Tomorrow, I turn out the couch and my coat pockets for spare change. Thank you, itsbcuzirock! Beautiful pics.

Latest posts