MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

xasperadastra

there are few thing I may like!! Such as the pink blush creme, and I need to see swatches of the eyeshadows.. Love, eat reminds me of Emerald dusk pigment!

brittbby

I'm really digging the lipsticks. The gold Fluidline looks like it might have a similar grit to maybelline's bold gold color tattoo.... Still will probably get it because it looks like a true gold. Unless swatches tell me otherwise!

miss0annette

Just by looking at pics my list includes: Guilty morsel e/s Divine decadence e/s Sex and the oyster e/s ( ha! I can't say this without a laugh) Both fuildlines Pony blush (if everyday wearable for my nc40 skintone) That mauve lipgloss?? Forgot what it's called.

Suhsealeh

I really want: Feed The Senses Sweet Succulence Smash Hit Just A Bite Utterly Tart Lust For Life Palace Pedigreed Both Fluidlines Glamour Feast (Lover?) Aaaand the 266 Brush On August 22 I'm going to put on my war face and prepare for battle.

Serenityy

Wow I just realized this collection releases around the time I'll be moving into my new apartment. Idk how I'm gonna juggle this lol.
sigh.gif

lippieluv2013

OMG!!! I have seriously got to gather my pennies for this collection.
The eye shadows are gorgeous
jawdrop.gif
I tried to make a list but I want ALL of them ..... sad. My poor wallet.

erine1881

These two lipglasses are just fab!!! Liquer won't be part of the collecton??? That's so sad!!! :( Or it will be available under other name?
Nope. She said she gets the samples, and as we saw with the links that were posted a few weeks ago that also included liqueur, some items are dropped or changed from releases after samples are sent out. As you can see, it's not in the release.
8130283e_image.jpeg
there are few thing I may like!! Such as the pink blush creme, and I need to see swatches of the eyeshadows.. Love, eat reminds me of Emerald dusk pigment!
It does! I just might be able to skip it then!
Just by looking at pics my list includes: Guilty morsel e/s Divine decadence e/s Sex and the oyster e/s ( ha! I can't say this without a laugh) Both fuildlines Pony blush (if everyday wearable for my nc40 skintone) That mauve lipgloss?? Forgot what it's called.
Liqueur? Yeah it's not in the collection.

Naughtyp

um ya, the Lippie on the rigt is the one is been looking and waiting for! buying 2! I. can probably pass on the lg even tho they all look very pretty! maybe the brown eye shadow and the feed the senses lipstick! a small haul for me yay! until I see swatches anyways lol

miss0annette

Nope. She said she gets the samples, and as we saw with the links that were posted a few weeks ago that also included liqueur, some items are dropped or changed from releases after samples are sent out. As you can see, it's not in the release.
8130283e_image.jpeg
It does! I just might be able to skip it then! Liqueur? Yeah it's not in the collection.
Thanks for the clarification erine! :) I was confused. I looked at the color story and I didn't see liqueur but the pic was posted. Too bad it didn't make the cut.

destine2grow

Thanks for sharing itsbcuzirock!!! This is truly going to be a lare haul for me! I really don't know why my mouth was watering while I was looking at these pics! I need to check the date again to see when this collection releases.
lust for life lipgloss s
Beluga & Sex & The Oyster
600603_10201539765475892_1611584676_n.jpg
Fluidlines Gold & Tarnished Temper
pompom.gif
603277_10201539761715798_579422291_n.jpg