MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

erine1881

Fluidlines Gold & Tarnished Temper
pompom.gif
603277_10201539761715798_579422291_n.jpg
The gold liner definitely looks like a chunker! :(
But wait a sec...did the blush names change? They don't match the color story.
As she said they're working names, and liqueur didn't make the final cut. :hmm:
I love fluidlines! I go threw them like crazy so you must try those. Cream blend blushes I've never owned any so I'm hoping someone chimes in here on how they apply and what's a good brush for them. :)
I prefer the 168 and apply them the same as i do a powder blush.

Innatchka

Vampy lipglasses are right up my alley. :eyelove:
Thats great! I've had a bad experience with what I thought was a vampy lipglass! It was A Different Groove from the Liberty of London collection. It looked on my lips like I ate too much chocolate cake:p So kind of hesitant to try dark colours again.

Innatchka

Love the goldtones and the sparkle!:D Still sticking to my 'list' the Gold fluidline. It's a nice true gold! I bet you can also use it all over the lid. I have never done that, so don't know if it will work well.

Tahlia

Craving swatches of the eyeshadows and lipsticks! This is gna be a small haul for me if I decide to get anything

Corally

Thank you so much itsbcuzirock!! I like the name Tarnished Temper better than Deliciously Rich :flower: I do wish Sweet Succulence was a satin though.. Anyway, I will probably haul: Deliciously Rich f/l, Sweet Succulence l/s, Feed The Senses l/s. Maybe Just A Bite l/s.

Audrey C

Hm. Just caught up on the new collections. There's nothing in any of them that I'm jonesing for. I may check out Tarnished Temper, Divine Decadence and Eat, Love from this collection. I want to see swatches to see how close they each are to colours I already have. Bronzes/greens/golds are my favourite eye shadow colours so I already have a lot. I love fluidlines but I already have seven open ones in rotation and also use Eclair and a couple of my Benefit cream shadows as liners sometimes. Not sure Tarnished Temper is different enough from what I have to justify it.

No real interest in adding to my makeup collection lately. It feels like I have everything I could ever need. Meh. I think I'm cured.
th_dunno.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hm, I don't see anything that tempts me. If the gold e/s had a different finish I'd be interested. The brown one I can skip, I think. I was just able to get my hands on the Poetique Browns palette from Givenchy so no more neutral e/s for now. I also have my eyes on a gorgeous Shiseido e/s trio that I need asap.
So still just Feed my Senses for me.

I'm falling out of love with MAC a little at the moment. I'm discovering more and more that other brands have better quality for the same price or not much more. (Shiseido *cough* Just bought my 3rd blush, I love them!). I'll always buy my MAC staples of course, but I want to try other products from other brands more ATM. Also looking back now at my MAC purchases over the last years there are a a couple of items that I regret buying. So I want to take it slow and be extremly selective with what I buy from now on. Well, I'll try.
I wonder if the holiday collection will reel me back into the excitement I used to have.

martiangurll

Divine Decadence is so, so pretty.

Thanks for all your hard work itsbcuzirock!
iagree.gif
But, how close will it be to Avenue fluidline is my question? I agree with Erine the gold one looks chunky, but I am hauling it anyway. I want about six of the e/s, both the cream blushes (I liked the working names better!, esp. Pony) and I am feeling the need for the dark purple lippy plus maybe Just a Bite. I have Smash Hit from the first release and if you like the Dazzle finish, its nice. I prefer it for layering rather than straight up, it lacks pigmentation and is pretty much str8 glitter by itself on my lips. I will probably pass 3RY e/s and the brown/bronzey one b/c I have about a thousand brown/bronzey e/s but the rest, come to Mama, so this collection will be my big haul for the autumn season. Guess I don't have to worry about any RiRi drama or waiting room crap b/c all my money is going to this one. This one seems a thousand times better than last year's Fall haul...
th_WeAreDoomed.png

Latest posts