MAC Indulge Collection (August 22, 2013)

Audrey C

I do a different look every day. I make a real effort to use most of my collection fairly frequently. The exception would be my bolder e/s colours. I don't wear those to the office but I'm ok with having them for the occasional time when I want a bright pop of colour.

ladyarwen

This collection will be much easier on my wallet once I get that handy 20% Macy's employee discount again! Just had an interview with a different location today, and I should know what my training dates are by next week.
yahoo.gif

Michelemu21

This collection will be much easier on my wallet once I get that handy 20% Macy's employee discount again! Just had an interview with a different location today, and I should know what my training dates are by next week. :yahoo:
Good luck! I just started a new job..no more stalking or even getting down to the mall...but really happy with the position. Do you get to work in the cosmetics dept?

ladyarwen

Good luck! I just started a new job..no more stalking or even getting down to the mall...but really happy with the position. Do you get to work in the cosmetics dept?
Naw, I'm gonna be retail support. I'd rather stay away from sales if at all possible. XD

allthingsglam

Thanks for the swatches yea I can skip this collection I'm not liking anything money in my bagg lol.hope everybody get thier hands on what u want

MACGirl13

I really want to see swatches....I am excited to see Feed the Senses...A nude purple, how intriguing. I was at my local MAC counter this past weekend, actually to 2 of them, and neither counters seemed excited about this collection and especially the Feed the Senses lipstick. I was totally disappointed in their excitement.

MACina

iagree.gif
....it really is!

I am so excited for it too and cannot wait to see swatches.

I really want to see swatches....I am excited to see Feed the Senses...A nude purple, how intriguing. I was at my local MAC counter this past weekend, actually to 2 of them, and neither counters seemed excited about this collection and especially the Feed the Senses lipstick. I was totally disappointed in their excitement.

allthingsglam

I really want to see swatches....I am excited to see Feed the Senses...A nude purple, how intriguing.   I was at my local MAC counter this past weekend, actually to 2 of them, and neither counters seemed excited about this collection and especially the Feed the Senses lipstick.  I was totally disappointed in their excitement. 
Hmmmmmm a nude purple now I'm interested

MACGirl13

[COLOR=4B0082]I can deal with a mauvy colored lippie. Especially if it's true to the color of mauve. Love me some mauve lippies.[/COLOR]:flower:
Mauve lippies are interesting too. I am waiting for the swatches, if it looks like the promo pic, it appears perfect for fair gals like myself. I can not wear dark lips and it makes me sad so that would be right up my alley for my NC20 skintone.

Cupquake03

I really want to see swatches....I am excited to see Feed the Senses...A nude purple, how intriguing.   I was at my local MAC counter this past weekend, actually to 2 of them, and neither counters seemed excited about this collection and especially the Feed the Senses lipstick.  I was totally disappointed in their excitement. 
Me too! :eyelove: That was the first think that jumped out at me as I read the descriptions. I'm sure there will be a couple eye shadows I will end up purchasing as well, I always do. I'm an es addict for sure. ;-)