MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_g
Creme d'Nude & Siss lipsticks *99% sure*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
I got a creme d'nude the other day at Myer
yes.gif

Creme d'Nude was originally LE with the Cremesheen collection (in AU) which was perm in the states after the Cremesheen launch. After a couple of months they decided to make the shades perm here too, so you should be able to pick this up anytime now.

Hope that clears that one up.

aussiemacluvrrr

I really really really would love to get my hands on Teal pigment. Is anyone organising a CP in the near future that I can split the shipping with?

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
I really really really would love to get my hands on Teal pigment. Is anyone organising a CP in the near future that I can split the shipping with?

^I am probably going to organize one for Spring Forcast on February 11th. I'll let you know when I do
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Thats ok babe! I feel your pain. I am job hunting too. They reckon there are heaps of jobs out there, but I cant seem to find them
ssad.gif

rockin26

Hang in there Mich, you'll pick up something soon I'm sure of it!! You'd brighten up any work place with your vibrant personality so you won't be sitting on the shelves for much longer
smiles.gif

rockin26

Spewing we didn't get together before your move
ssad.gif
When you're back this way again you'll have to let me know if you can spare a couple of hours for a coffee and catch up!