MAC items and shades that are not available in Australia

sambibabe

OMG, Mich, I had no idea you moved to Sydney! Thanks for telling me!
tong.gif

simplyenchantin

Yes yes I know I am a bad girl for shoving it under the carpet for so long lol! But it's coz my family in Melbourne have been incredibly UNsupportive and I didn't really want to jinx my move by posting about it on facebook etc

However, I am settled in now and finally getting some job interviews, and I've started a TAFE course so I'm happy for everyone to know I've moved now!

sambibabe

LOL.. don't be sorry! You probably had million things to take care of! Tell me all about it, when you have time
smiles.gif

boudoirblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Hmmm yeah I suspected that, as far as I know they don't have the white shade and the lightest shade I've tried was way too dark for me.

White is available here
smiles.gif
I got it a couple of weeks ago from Melb Pro
smiles.gif

I believe it was sold out for a long time, because I tried ordering it a couple of times before and they were always out of stock

Paramnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudoirblonde
White is available here
smiles.gif
I got it a couple of weeks ago from Melb Pro
smiles.gif

I believe it was sold out for a long time, because I tried ordering it a couple of times before and they were always out of stock

Oh that's good. I haven't been to the pro store in ages, last time I went I was kind of disappointed so many things were out of stock.

boudoirblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
^^ I got really side tracked lol, sorry! Yes I've moved already.. job hunting.. argh
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
OMG, Mich, I had no idea you moved to Sydney! Thanks for telling me!
tong.gif

Im planning to move to Sydney also!
th_DANCE.gif

Im coming over mid March to look for a rental, and then Im thinking I'll move just after Easter (depending on rental availability of course!)
Im so excited! It will be awesome to have a Pro store close by
mac_addict.gif

sambibabe

Haha.. Pro store is not that far away from me, but I choose to go to Myer, thanks to Myer one
greengrin.gif

It sounds really exciting BB!! So is Sydney the place to be??

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Haha.. Pro store is not that far away from me, but I choose to go to Myer, thanks to Myer one
greengrin.gif

It sounds really exciting BB!! So is Sydney the place to be??

You betcha! Hahaha! I'm biased because I have lived here my whole life, but with all the places I have travelled to, I still love this city!

However, IMHO opinion, the pro store here in Sydney is in a really bad place.. It is difficult to get to unless you live right in the city... :S Which I dont...
ssad.gif
So I never go there.. I just order over the phone...

sambibabe

^ Cool, I will have to visit Sydney one day. I hung out at Homebush area twice and I wasn't crazy about there and the surrounding suburbs. I think I was more peeved about how the streets are designed for you to get lost so easily! With Melbourne, if you turn a wrong way, you still come out right, but not Sydney lol.

spectrolite

^I've been in Australia for almost 16 years now and I still have not been to Sydney! I guess the opportunity has never been presented to me and I have not taken the initiative to just get up and go. It would be lovely to meet the Sydney Specktrettes one day.
yes.gif