MAC Items Being Discontinued (DCd) in 2010 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanne

Let's continue our discussion about MAC products being discontinued in 2010 in this thread!

LMD84

i'm very sad about delf being discountinued. it's my fave paint pot and goes so well with all the teals and greeny colours i have... and blues too. but sadly i cannoy afford a back up right now. maybe they will re-release it one day!

GlamQueen21

^Me too! I'm so glad that I ordered it. It should come sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope you can afford it to get a backup of Delft Lou!

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm very sad about delf being discountinued. it's my fave paint pot and goes so well with all the teals and greeny colours i have... and blues too. but sadly i cannoy afford a back up right now. maybe they will re-release it one day!

I want to get a backup but do u think it will dry up? I would say I still have about 80% of my current jar....so it will take awhile to finish but will be sad when that day comes

xmoonlightx

I dont know if its differnt on the canadian site or not but there some things Im not to happy maybe someone could clear this up?

All the lip gelees!

:O I only got one and loved it and wasnt going back for the rest. Are they really leaving? And if so are they going to bring back more lip gelees or is this the end
ssad.gif

Boasorte

^ Yes, all the lip geles and all the slimshines. I bought a couple of slimeshines so I won't be sad when they're gone

sinergy

slimshines i will not miss..i gave all the ones i had to my mom and best friend. i never liked them. =( delft i think i need to grab another of..i have most of my rollickin from the fafi collection still..but its not the same..

xmoonlightx

Guess what!!! I contacted a mac artist through the chat and asked about the lipgelees the artist said that if it was still without being on the goodbye part of the pro website, and only in the goodbye section of the regular website that it will just be going as a pro item!!!

Woot! I can still get all my fave ones.

Also for you guys that like delft it is staying as well but only as a pro item.

elle25

I was on the pro website and a few pigments have that triangle next to them. Does that mean they'll soon be gone completely? The ones with the triangle are:

Antique Green
Bright Fuchsia
Full Force Violet
Gold
Grape
Neo-Orange
Rose Gold

They're all supposed to be pro pigments too.

xmoonlightx

I thought they were putting on pigments with a triangle cause they are chnaging the packaging, so I dont think they are totally gone just gone to be repackaged in the new bottle (which is smaller and same price bleh.)

elle25

Haven't they already done that with all of the pigments? Or are they just being slow at removing the triangle?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I want to get a backup but do u think it will dry up? I would say I still have about 80% of my current jar....so it will take awhile to finish but will be sad when that day comes

hhmmm i doubt it would dry it. i recently bought a brand new paint pot whic came out in 2007 and it's perfect. i think if you store it still in it's box, in a cool dry place and don't open it, you should be fine!
thmbup.gif

Is it true that the Fresco rose paint pot is also going to be discontinued, like Delft? Thanks! MAC should give us some new ones to make up for the loss!
winks.gif
I don't care about slimshines, sorry for the people how love them..

panda0410

Vanilla?? I heard a little birdy say Green Brown was going as well and possibly Golden Olive too. I can see the Green Brown going, but Golden Olive and Vanilla??
icon_eek.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

So far I haven't really been too upset about any of the products they have d/c but if Vanilla pigment goes, I think I will actually cry :p

MzzRach

I can't believe they would discontinue Vanilla pigment. That seems utterly insane to me.
shockt.gif
It's such a staple.

Status
Not open for further replies.