MAC Items Being Discontinued (DCd) in 2010 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahbe492

This is ridiculous!!! I just fell in love with the blushcremes - bummer!!! Just bought Lillicent recently but I'm going to get a backup of Posey just in case as I'm loving it - Lillicent is already sold out!!!

Running down to my CCO this weekend to attempt to get Tet-a-Tint. They had it last time I was there - cross your fingers!!! :)

P.S. I've been lurking here for a while but just had to post about this!

Susanne

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Ashleybubbles83

This is ridiculous!!! I just fell in love with the blushcremes - bummer!!! Just bought Lillicent recently but I'm going to get a backup of Posey just in case as I'm loving it - Lillicent is already sold out!!!

Running down to my CCO this weekend to attempt to get Tet-a-Tint. They had it last time I was there - cross your fingers!!! :)

P.S. I've been lurking here for a while but just had to post about this!

Posey is coming back in the new Cremeblend launch!!!

PonDe

the description of Posey & Ladyblush in the new cremeblends do not sound like the old blushcreme ones.I think they use the names only but the colors and textures are different
ohboy.gif

At least girls in US,UK & Canada could run out to get them before its really gone.Blushcremes are not even available ini my country.I got Lilicent through a friend in UK previously as a bday pressie.Now if I hit pan,its gone for good
rant.gif
wanted to try Posey & Ladyblush when I have some moolahs to spend guess it'll never happen now

fadingxvisions

They're discontinuing Handwritten and Ladyblush, two of my HGs
cry.gif

I have to decide whether or not to get backups or look for dupes. I've barely broken the surface of both hmmmm...

LMD84

guys don't worry about the cream blushers. they are coming back in the new and improved cremeblend forumula! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.