MAC Items Being Discontinued (DCd) in 2010 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePowderPuff

Are you guys sure that Select Moisturecover is being discontinued? I asked at my MAC counter and everyone there told me I was wrong.

summerblue

Are you guys sure that Select Moisturecover is being discontinued? I asked at my MAC counter and everyone there told me I was wrong.

Hi Kat. I told my girlfriend, who absolutely adores the Select Moisturecover Concealer that it was going to be DC'd this year. She got online w/ MAC Chat & the rep said that the concealer isn't being dc'd, but the foundation is.

GlamQueen21

I went to get a back up of Naked Paris lipstick after reading on here that it was being discontinued. They didn't have it at my local counter so I headed over to the Pro Store. The MA told me that it was a pro store only item and that it wasn't available elsewhere. So now I'm slightly confused. Is Naked Paris, along with the other lippies on the chopping block, going to be a pro store only item or is MAC going to stop making them entirely?

They are currently going to be discontinued. I am so sad that Patisserie is going to be gone!!! I need two more of them and I need to order Saint Germain soon!

Lisianthus

They are currently going to be discontinued. I am so sad that Patisserie is going to be gone!!! I need two more of them and I need to order Saint Germain soon!
Thanks! That explains why they're in the Goodbyes section of the website. I'm tempted to back up Patisserie as well. Jeez, you'd think their employess would know what's up with the products they sell. BTW I noticed that quite a few Cremesheens , eg Boy Bait, Partial to Pink, are also in the Goodbyes section of the Canadian website. Any word on those being discontinued?

GlamQueen21

^What?! A few Cremesheen Glasses being dc'd on the Canadian website?! I do not know. Here in the US, it's permanet.

BTW, the Euristocrats II lipsticks are not being DC'd in the US. All the lipsticks do not have the Limited Edition triangle.

lightgreen22

has Strada already been discontinued
ssad.gif

hansa4

I haven't seen mention of this - Fig. 1! I was in my local MAC today and wanted to check it out in person and the MA told me it was discontinued :( At least it's not already a favorite, but I'm still sad that I didn't get to try it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was just browsing through the Canadian web site and there are a bunch of lipsticks that are in the "limited edition" section that have been permanent for years. They are not in the "goodbyes" section, so I'm very confused. Here's the list of perm items I found listed as limited:

Mystic (my HG lipstick!!!)
Eden Rocks
Lamé
3-D
X-S
Underworld (another old favourite of mine)
Honeyflower
Stay in Touch
Shitaki

Does anyone know if these are being discontinued?

Also, regarding the Euristocrats II lipsticks in Canada, it appears that at least some of them will be sold at pro stores, although they are all in the goodbyes section of the site. The ones I saw with permanent slots in the display were: St. Germain (MA confirmed this will be a PRO item), London Life and Milan Mode. Not sure about the others, but I don't think they were there. Obviously, things are a bit up in the air right now, so information could change.

iheartangE

Moisturelushhhhh! It's my favorite eye cream ever! Oh no-does anyone have a guess at how long it would keep unopened? I might stock up next time I'm at the mall...

merymuz

Hi everyone! This is my first post :D Just wanted to let you know that here in Spain MAC has confirmed the discontinued products.

Here you have the link: http://www.aishawari.com/blog/2010/12/productos-m-a-c-que-desaparecen/

bis

^^ Thanks for the list, but they want to discontinue Beige-ing? Are they serious? This is the best base ever!
I think I need to get one, mine is finished anyways. Maybe this means that the Greasepaint Sticks will be perm? As long as they have one the colour of Beige-ing I am good. I guess.

merymuz

I'm happy that Moisturecover is not being discotinued! it's perfect for my very dry eye area <3
But I don't understand why they are dcing Liquidlast! :(

MsChained

I was around at all the different MAC locations in Stockholm yesterday, and couldn't find Soft Brown. The girls told me it was being discontinued/PRO only.
Is this true? Or has it already been discontinued since long?
Because if it is, I'll go dig myself a hole to jump in. I really wanted that eyeshadow...

Winterwhite

Susanne

Yes, I will update it one more time.

Hello :)
did you take the info from the Spanish list posted above? if so, might it be possible that you overlooked the blushcremes (they are listed twice, once Lilicent at the bottom and once the whole list somewhere in the middle)
- or are the other blushcremes not being d/ced outside of Spain *confused* Please help ;)

Winterwhite

Ok, thanks :)
At least there are going to come the Cremeblendblushes in spring then .. would be nice if those became permanent instead. :)

Hello :)
did you take the info from the Spanish list posted above? if so, might it be possible that you overlooked the blushcremes (they are listed twice, once Lilicent at the bottom and once the whole list somewhere in the middle)
- or are the other blushcremes not being d/ced outside of Spain *confused* Please help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.