Mac Items Being Discontinued in 2012

katred

Specktra Bestie
Permanent Products currently in the Goodbyes section (maccosmetics.ca- Canadian web site) March 1, 2012

Prussian e/s
Romp e/s
Juxt e/s
Bisque e/s
Hush e/s
Hepcat e/s
Shimmermoss e/s
Goldenrod e/s (pro pan being discontinued, potted shadow remains)

Rosemary & Thyme eye kohl
Indigo eye pencil
Tealo powerpoint eye pencil

Roman Holiday dazzleglass
Internationalist dazzleglass

Luminary lustreglass
Trance Plant lustreglass

Coygirl blush
Loverush blush
Flirt & Tease blush

Studio Sculpt Concealer

xsparrow

Goodness, if Hepcat is being discontinued, then I have to restock =[ Why does MAC discontinue so many good products?!

spectrolite

I just saw Stud eye brow penceil and the #224 brush in the Goodbyes on the Australian site. 0_0 Why MAC, why?!

They are not in the goodbyes on the US site.

BEEaboutmakeup

We have a PRO store here in Nashville so when I found out Loverush and Flirt & Tease blushes were being discontinued I called and ordered them. I don't know if you all know this but they also discontinued the brow pencil in Velvetone, which upset me because I AM IN LOVE with Velvetone. Stud is pretty popular in the US and Velvetone isn't so maybe that's why they decided to give it the boot. Sometimes I felt like Stud wasn't dark enough for my liking so I would use Velvetone to darken my brows. I also loved Velvetone for nights out. =(

Most likely I will call Nashville PRO and see if they have anymore in stock and just buy every single one. I think I may be one of the few people who was devastated about Velvetone being discontinued.

Mac-Guy

Do we love Coygirl? Maybe I should snatch one up before its gone...

Honey, you are a few days late. It was in the Good Bye section for a few weeks, but now it's completely gone (unless you find it in your amazing CCO). And yes, Coygirl was (is) lovely.

EOTD-Fanny

Panic!!!

I must buy Hepcat & Shimmermoss fast as hell!

ohboy.gif

Mac-Guy

Neo-orange piggie is also d/c-ed. Maybe it's a sign that orange will be totally out of fashion next year?
blah.gif

aradhana

Neo-orange piggie is also d/c-ed. Maybe it's a sign that orange will be totally out of fashion next year?
blah.gif
i wonder what next year's colour will be? i felt like last year was coral, though i don't know what the 'official' pantone colour was or anything....

Mac-Guy

i wonder what next year's colour will be? i felt like last year was coral, though i don't know what the 'official' pantone colour was or anything....
Apparently, we'll see a lot of taupes. Reds will have more orange or brown undertones. Purples becomes more grey. That's the general vibe.

aradhana

Apparently, we'll see a lot of taupes. Reds will have more orange or brown undertones. Purples becomes more grey. That's the general vibe.
that sounds terrific....i can see taupe being even more popular than orange, since so many people adore it already....

mac_aiken

Does anyone know if the Full Coverage foundation has been dc'd from the PRO collections? Specifically NW15 and NC15.

Latest posts