MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

Dolly Snow

I went to airport MAC today to see if they had any Pedro stuff left...they didn't, but the SA did tell me that Nightmoth is being DC'd!!!! :shock: A few others too... from what I could remember from the list she showed me were Boldly Bare, Oak, Stripdown, In Synch, Siss l/s, Freckletone l/s, C thru l/g all being discontinued...
What the heck!?

rocksteadybaby

A few others too... from what I could remember from the list she showed me were Boldly Bare, Oak, Stripdown, In Synch, Siss l/s, Freckletone l/s, C thru l/g all being discontinued...
NOOOOO!!!! That's my favorite I can't live without it
crybaby.gif

Haven

A few others too... from what I could remember from the list she showed me were Boldly Bare, Oak, Stripdown, In Synch, Siss l/s, Freckletone l/s, C thru l/g all being discontinued...
I now have a MAC order to make. WTH MAC discontinuing Nightmoth, Oak and BB?
getyou.gif

Kristin Bacon

what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C-Thru is my HG lipglass so that is freakin bs, i love oak and boldly bare, and in synch and stripdown!! I dont own Siss or Freckletone but they been on my wishlist forever. I better get them both and stock up on C-Thru and the liners. that is bullshit im pissed!!! WHY

sss215

I need to see receipts on this Nightmoth news. For years it's been used by thousands so it doesn't even make good business since UNLESS they are changing the formula and putting it in the pro long wear pencil collection with a new name. But still the name along is iconic. Now it does say out of stock, ships soon on the site. I'm tempted to do a live chat about it.

MissElle12

what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C-Thru is my HG lipglass so that is freakin bs, i love oak and boldly bare, and in synch and stripdown!! I dont own Siss or Freckletone but they been on my wishlist forever. I better get them both and stock up on C-Thru and the liners. that is bullshit im pissed!!! WHY
Yup! Me too I can't believe this news :wtf2:
I now have a MAC order to make.  WTH MAC discontinuing Nightmoth, Oak and BB?
getyou.gif
NOOOOO!!!! That's my favorite I can't live without it :crybaby:
No the EFF they didn't!!! Time to break my no back up rule!!!
Discontinuing Nightmoth?!?!?!? 
What the heck!?
WHAT???? But Nightmoth is such a staple!!!! Crap!!
I damn near had a heart attack when she said Nightmoth!!! She gave me the bs response of "Oh they're probably going to come out with something better just like it in the future, probably in the PLW formula." I responded with a West Indian eye roll and stewwwwed teeth

MissElle12

I need to see receipts on this Nightmoth news. For years it's been used by thousands so it doesn't even make good business since UNLESS they are changing the formula and putting it in the pro long wear pencil collection with a new name. But still the name along is iconic. Now it does say out of stock, ships soon on the site. I'm tempted to do a live chat about it.
She said something along those lines when she saw my reaction to the news...She showed me the official list but I wasn't stealthy enough to take a pic with my phone lol The list was quite long too...there were other stuff and other product categories on it too

Kristin Bacon

Now it does say out of stock, ships soon on the site. I'm tempted to do a live chat about it.
I jus did a live chat about this new list including Night Moth she said there is nothing she sees about it being discontinued at the moment and that the out of stock items will be restocked soon

MissElle12

I jus did a live chat about this new list including Night Moth she said there is nothing she sees about it being discontinued at the moment and that the out of stock items will be restocked soon
If you're friendly with an SA at a counter or store maybe they can show u that list...it definitely said Nightmoth and the others under the "Lipliners" category I was surprised Siss was on the list because it's being repromoted in one of the new collections

Kristin Bacon

If you're friendly with an SA at a counter or store maybe they can show u that list...it definitely said Nightmoth and the others under the "Lipliners" category
ugh gahhhh that pisses me off. why does mac chat not say so then that is such bs!!!! I was gonna be on a mac break but now i have to order all those grrrrrr