MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

Ajigglin

I went to airport MAC today to see if they had any Pedro stuff left...they didn't, but the SA did tell me that Nightmoth is being DC'd!!!! :shock: A few others too... from what I could remember from the list she showed me were Boldly Bare, Oak, Stripdown, In Synch, Siss l/s, Freckletone l/s, C thru l/g all being discontinued...
WELP! That is tragic.

Kristin Bacon

i have been pissed off about this since i read it grrrr rrrwwaaaaarrrrrr
getyou.gif
seriously annoyed. I mean Cthru is one of ten best selling i jus dont understand...... and i hear about night moth non stop. i have never owned one. i mean there better be some real awesome shit being made perm now to replace it. i know it dosnt always work that way.... but it better ha!
soapbox.gif

sss215

I'm going to have to grab 2 nightmoths just in case. The one I have now, I've had for a while and use sparingly anyway. If I grab two, I should be set if the DC starts to effect my local stores.

DILLIGAF

I damn near had a heart attack when she said Nightmoth!!! She gave me the bs response of "Oh they're probably going to come out with something better just like it in the future, probably in the PLW formula." I responded with a West Indian eye roll and stewwwwed teeth
Yu dun know!

Kaidan

A few others too... from what I could remember from the list she showed me were Boldly Bare, Oak, Stripdown, In Synch, Siss l/s, Freckletone l/s, C thru l/g all being discontinued...
Aren't all of those staples for many people? No item is safe from the chopping block this year!
wtff.gif

Kristin Bacon

Aren't all of those staples for many people? No item is safe from the chopping block this year!
wtff.gif
yeah im very displeased. I have used C-Thru for ten yrs. So sad now. I can buy tons of bu but i like to be able to buy them as needed so i dont have to hoard.

rocksteadybaby

I'm going to have to grab 2 nightmoths just in case. The one I have now, I've had for a while and use sparingly anyway. If I grab two, I should be set if the DC starts to effect my local stores.
I'm going to do the same not taking any chances

MooseMoose

What??? Well I'll have to make room for a NM backup or two for fall's budget, just in case. That is my miracle lipliner

sss215

IDK!! I stopped at my counter today and asked them they looked at me like I was crazy lmao!! I bought another one just in case but they said it is a popular liner they won't discontinue it :shrugs:
That's what I'm saying! Crazy if it officially up in goodbyes, but if there is a prolong wear dupe then OK. Nightmoth is an iconic MAC shade name tho.

MissElle12

That's what I'm saying! Crazy if it officially up in goodbyes, but if there is a prolong wear dupe then OK. Nightmoth is an iconic MAC shade name tho.
They've already done it with Heroine which was LE...it's PLW version Fashion Boost is coming back as perm