MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

sss215

If it is a packaging change I find it odd that White is not listed under LE, but all the other colors are.  Hmmm.
Yeah, I don't think they'd discontinue Face and Body. But a repackaging doesn't make sense to me, either, because they only just came out with the 50ml size a year or two ago? So maybe it's a reformulation? Talking of 50ml F&B, only four shades are left on the MAC US site. Meanwhile, Macy's still has virtually every shade in stock on their website; Nordstrom is out of the middle N shades; Bloomies is out of several of the C shades as well as a few N shades.
I was thinking changing the packaging from plastic to glass or updating the way it dispenses or something. Face and body formulas from other companies come in glass bottles. Just a thought. Even adding a mixing ball inside because it separates like crazy would be cool. A reformulation is a good idea as well. As long as it's better... mac changes can go either way, lol

pemily

Do we really think there going to discontinue all the lipliners.?? I just found oak I'm obsessed :-(

gina12345

Do we really think there going to discontinue all the lipliners.?? I just found oak I'm obsessed :-(
No I do not think they will get rid of the liners, they keep churning out new ones! I am obsessed with so many like Beet, Buerre, More to Love, Whirl, Absolutely it,,,,the list goes on & on

Bubek07

ill try and get the 120ml one in N3 if i can so that i can ease my mind n than they can do what ever they want
and to me it doesnt make sense to change much packaging or the formula but rthats mac they'll do it anyway

VioletPearl

Maybe they are changing the packaging. It's too much of a staple product for pros and consumers to go
My MUA told me they are repackiging F&B. My sister just run out from a 30 ml one and bought the last bottle that was in stock in her colour. The MUA said that there are several shades from F&B that are sold out and until septembre they won't receive stock from the new package version...

rockin

I can't find F&B on the UK website at all, so had to come here to find out what's happened.

Bubek07

My MUA told me they are repackiging F&B. My sister just run out from a 30 ml one and bought the last bottle that was in stock in her colour. The MUA said that there are several shades from F&B that are sold out and until septembre they won't receive stock from the new package version...
any idea what the packaging will look like?

Bubek07

I asked her but she did not know it either... :(
She was only told by then that it would be repacked.
I hope they will not mess up the bottle...
I don't really like the new msf packaging.
nope neither do I
the only thing that i hate about the current f&b bottle is that even if you close the cap and the bottle tilts there will be some leakage into the cap and that rly annoys me
i like when everything is clean

VioletPearl

nope neither do I
the only thing that i hate about the current f&b bottle is that even if you close the cap and the bottle tilts there will be some leakage into the cap and that rly annoys me
i like when everything is clean
Yes, me too, I keep my makeup neat and clean!
I hate when it is messy and ugly, lol! :D
My friends doesn't relly care about keeping makeup clean, all of their compacts are broken and messy, I am always so freaked out when I see that.

Bubek07

Yes, me too, I keep my makeup neat and clean!
I hate when it is messy and ugly, lol! :D
My friends doesn't relly care about keeping makeup clean, all of their compacts are broken and messy, I am always so freaked out when I see that.
yup
everything is nice and clean
i have when there is fall out from eyeshadows or powder foundation i clean it

Paint&Ink Chick

I went to airport MAC today to see if they had any Pedro stuff left...they didn't, but the SA did tell me that Nightmoth is being DC'd!!!! :shock: A few others too... from what I could remember from the list she showed me were Boldly Bare, Oak, Stripdown, In Synch, Siss l/s, Freckletone l/s, C thru l/g all being discontinued...
I'm with everyone else! And I haven't even had Nightmoth, bit it's on my list. Also wanted to grab c-thur. I know a girl who only wears this, so that'll be trif. ..smh

Latest posts