MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2014

MACgirl

Face and body is just changing it's name to "studio face and body", no changes to formula, packaging, just the lettering on bottle/box....kinda like how careblend oil and fix+ are now apart of the prep and prime series, no change just lettering/box.

jchait

Face and body is just changing it's name to "studio face and body", no changes to formula, packaging, just the lettering on bottle/box....kinda like how careblend oil and fix+ are now apart of the prep and prime series, no change just lettering/box.
thank freaking goodness

Bubek07

this is rly good news

martiangurll

Any dupes for Kid e/s? I am still freaking out a little about them d/c it. I guess I have other blending colors, but it really is the perfect one. Why, MAC, why!??

I was freaking out about it too, that eye shadow is my Grail. In the midst of my anxiety, I went to the site to buy enough for ten years and saw that it was in the Pro Palette Refill section as a coming soon, hopefully this is not a twisted joke.
That is good news. I can probably get by using Omega instead, but Kid is just slightly warmer. Maybe they will come out with soemthing similiar...if I see Kid at the CCO, I am going to get a BU just in case

KaylaK

hi everyone, im not sure if this has already been asked or not as i am new to the thread, but does anyone know for sure if silver dusk has been discontinued? it is soo beautiful but they didnt have it at my mac store the last time i was there, i would be so sad!
I'm pretty sure yep dc'd. :(

Pamele

Do we really think there going to discontinue all the lipliners.?? I just found oak I'm obsessed :-(
No wayyy,
Stripdown, Whirl, Subculture, Spice... seriously, they would never discontinue such iconic shades that sell like crazy, BS.

jchait

No wayyy, Stripdown, Whirl, Subculture, Spice... seriously, they would never discontinue such iconic shades that sell like crazy, BS.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that won't be happening. I asked about night moth being dc'd and got a crazy look lol

Pamele

I still hope these are just rumours, but I got myself Subculture liner
'cause who knows, if they got rid of strobe liquid, they can get rid of anything, lol

Pamele

I'm going to have to stock up on Lustre Drops
Wait, what?
They're getting rid of lustre drops?
icon_eek.gif

MissElle12

Yeah I'm pretty sure that won't be happening. I asked about night moth being dc'd and got a crazy look lol
I went to a counter yesterday that I've never been to before to check out the ANR collection (I was passing by) and I asked the SA about Nightmoth being DC'd. She gave me a knowing look and said she heard lots of talk about it, but for now it's still being sold. She basically didn't confirm or deny it.

Latest posts