MAC It's a Strike (August 18th, 2016)

Rinstar

Hope you didn't pay $228!
rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.ohII1colJL.gif

LOL nope, ordered from the website so there no shenanigans!!

geeko

I bought Babes and balls lipstick and i LOVE it. It's everything what i wanted REBEL to be.... less pink n matte.

14333676_10209102430830613_8750893161662719437_n.jpg

NL5671

I wonder if the lady that received the powder that gave me nightmares had her powder replaced or a refund.
Hi Marsha, sorry I didn't update u guys. I got my refund plus an apology letter from Mac. They also sent me a gift, Freshen Up high-light powder from last year's Wash and Dry collection.
IMG_4536.jpg IMG_4537.jpg

javadoo

I purchased Babes and Balls...and it is gorgeous.
I actually ended up purchasing a backup for it even though MUFE M501 is a near perfect dupe. Babes seems to have a more satiny finish which gives it a little more dimension than M501. It's a perfect fall color...and I love my wine/berry/plum shades!

lilinah

I haven't bought *any* makeup in 4 months! It was a long summer and i drove over 10,000 miles. So i'm in need :rolleyes: I'm considering Babes and Balls lipstick, but I'm concerned it might be too bright or too "pink" for my taste.

I'm more or less 18 neutral, leaning a bit to the cool side. I don't wear bright red, bright orange, or bright pink/fuchsia lipsticks. I do wear some dark red, dark berry, and dark plum lipsticks.

Any paler people here who have it, can you post a pic of yourself wearing it? Or suggest some makeup blogs i can look at? I need to make up my mind! Thanks :)

Honi

Bowlarama eyeshadow. I like that it has a little bit of a sheen but isnt so overly shimmery.

Attachments

• mac its a strike bowlarama eyeshadow2.png
    mac its a strike bowlarama eyeshadow2.png
    478.3 KB · Views: 79
  • mac its a strike bowlarama eyeshadow3.png
    mac its a strike bowlarama eyeshadow3.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 30

Honi

Rinstar, Sorry I dont!

On another note, I got the powder as a birthday present to myself and I cant get myself to swatch it lol. It's so pretty, and I dont even like bowling. The little shiny red ribbons on the bowling pins is so exquisite.

Marsha Pomells

Rinstar, Sorry I dont!

On another note, I got the powder as a birthday present to myself and I cant get myself to swatch it lol. It's so pretty, and I dont even like bowling. The little shiny red ribbons on the bowling pins is so exquisite.

Happy birthday, Honi... And that is why I'm ordering another one from somewhere else, just so I can use it. I haven't even swiped my fingers across it, cos I don't want destroy the bowling pins.

Honi

Happy birthday, Honi... And that is why I'm ordering another one from somewhere else, just so I can use it. I haven't even swiped my fingers across it, cos I don't want destroy the bowling pins.
Id honestly consider it if it wasnt for the fact that Mac is freakishly expensive over here... :( (She says and has 4 items in her basket on the Mac website lol)..

Marsha Pomells

Id honestly consider it if it wasnt for the fact that Mac is freakishly expensive over here... :( (She says and has 4 items in her basket on the Mac website lol)..

I know it's still in stock on the Selfridges website, I'm gonna find time (possibly tomorrow morning, when the essential bills have been paid) and order it without fail. I just want the use Trophy, that is all.

Rinstar

I finally used my powder yesterday and it's lovely on! But I am sad because I ruined those pretty stripes on the bowling pins :(

I satisfied my urge to buy Bowlarama and 300 Game with e/s I already owned- Rated R and Crimson Tryst. Not exactly the same, but in a look, they gave the same feeling.

lilinah

I put a post in the Want Ads section a month and a half ago, but nary a hit. So i'll ask here, in case anyone notices...
I'm on the hunt for the following eyeshadows:
-- Gutter Gal
-- Bowl Out

Thanks in advance

Latest posts