MAC It's a Strike (August 18th, 2016)

NL5671

Got my pearlmatte powder today from UPS and was surprised when I opened my package. The powder looked smashed inside the compact and had some nasty looking black spots on it! I packed it right back up and went to the post office to send it back. I will be sending an email with the pictures I took to MAC customer service tomorrow.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Honi

Ugh yeah that doesnt look right at all!
Got my pearlmatte powder today from UPS and was surprised when I opened my package. The powder looked smashed inside the compact and had some nasty looking black spots on it! I packed it right back up and went to the post office to send it back. I will be sending an email with the pictures I took to MAC customer service tomorrow.
View attachment 56131

View attachment 56132

awickedshape

View attachment 56131

View attachment 56132

That's terrible!
Hope you get it resolved

Marsha Pomells

View attachment 56131

View attachment 56132

That is very uncomfortable to look at. Hope you get a replacement.

Corally

View attachment 56131

View attachment 56132

That looks disgusting. Like there's dirt or mold on it or so. Hope you get it resolved soon!

stirfryedshana

I finally got my envelope from Macy's today.....unfortunately that was ALL I got. The envelope was ripped open at the top and completely empty except for the reciept and some kind of ad.

I emailed customer service again. I'm so annoyed! This is what it looks like image.jpeg image.jpeg

NATlar

I do want the pearlmatte powder but I'll be afraid to use it so I can't decide to whether just get it and have it as a collectors or leave it and buy something else that I will use haha!!

Marsha Pomells

I do want the pearlmatte powder but I'll be afraid to use it so I can't decide to whether just get it and have it as a collectors or leave it and buy something else that I will use haha!!

Bought it and I'm too scared to destroy it, swatch it, run a brush through it... I just can't.

NATlar

Bought it and I'm too scared to destroy it, swatch it, run a brush through it... I just can't.

haha same I don't think I'll be able to just do it I might just get the lipstick I want "bowl me over" what else did you get and what did you get out the Star Trek? x

Latest posts