MAC It's a Strike (August 18th, 2016)

NaturallyUrs

Damn, I was gonna go back for Perfect Score Lipstick lol! Has anyone's order sent yet? I got Bowl Me Over and Kingpin for the discounted price, not shipped yet though.

never got a "shipped" email, but I checked the order status and it says been shipped and is in transit...

rinacee

Yeah my package from Macy's says it probably won't be here until the 29th :( The tracking # won't even work.

awickedshape

Just popping in.
Waiting for my Bowl Me Over from Nordies.
I might have similar shades and I'm not sure how the texture will be but after I saw a pic of it in the bullet and T's swatch last week I had to have it :doh:

Prettypackages

I've forgotten about these collex. I used to plan my life and nights around them. Now they literally come and go and I'm not pressed.

Icecaramellatte

I have to wait until the 29th for my order too. It says it was shipped on the 20th. That is an awfully long time. I wonder where it is coming from. I wonder if the long wait is punishment. I ordered an eyeliner earlier this month and it came in a few days. I wish I had done order pick up. I'm expecting the Liquid Lurex I ordered from the mac site tomorrow. Oh well at least they had a decent ebates percentage on the Macy's site.

rinacee

I know I haven't been around for long, but I miss the stalking parties too! I started with Kelly when I was gunning for Dodgy Girl. It was always so fun to chat and try and stay awake!

stirfryedshana

Just got my Babes and Balls and Liquid Lurex lipsticks...they're both super gorgeous! Liquid Lurex is literally stunning...I've never tried a dazzle lipstick before but wow! I can't wait to wear it.

stirfryedshana

I have to wait until the 29th for my order too. It says it was shipped on the 20th. That is an awfully long time. I wonder where it is coming from. I wonder if the long wait is punishment. I ordered an eyeliner earlier this month and it came in a few days. I wish I had done order pick up. I'm expecting the Liquid Lurex I ordered from the mac site tomorrow. Oh well at least they had a decent ebates percentage on the Macy's site.

Yeah 9 days of shipping is kind of ridiculous. I ordered two off of MAC and they got here today but my Macy's order isn't coming until around the 28th.

Latest posts