MAC It's a Strike (August 18th, 2016)

SerenLuv

I'm having a problem with the MAC website too. If I try to look at my select account or order history it takes me to the main page. They really need to fix all of their system glitches.

NaturallyUrs

Oh, and apparently Perfect Score and Bowl me Over is $10.20 on Macy's website with free shipping. All the other lippies are $17.00.

NaturallyUrs

And I caved and got King Pin and Perfect frame since they were $12.60 on the Macy's Website.

Yall the eyeshadows for this collection is $9.60 on the website.:confused:

jackiegeee

Grabbed the powder for now. Will probably get a few of the nail polishes with Star Trek next week.

Wish they would fix the website, I wanna see how close I am to Obsessed.

lyseD

Oh, and apparently Perfect Score and Bowl me Over is $10.20 on Macy's website with free shipping. All the other lippies are $17.00.

Thanks so, so much for posting. I got a couple of things I was on the fence about since they were so cheap.

stirfryedshana

Got some money back for trading in my cell phone so instead of applying it towards next month's bill, once again, I bought makeup instead lol. I got Kingpin Lipglass and Bowl Me Over Lipstick off of Macy's since they were so cheap and then I got Liquid Lurex and Balls and Babes Lipsticks off of MAC's. Glad they both had 6% ebates too!

bluelitzer

Wow thanks for the heads up on Macy's. I got Perfect Score + Gutter Gal eyeshadow. Can't beat a $10 newly released MAC lipstick!

beautyescape

I wonder what happened with this release..? I was excited to go to the store and swatch the LE lipsticks but noticed that Liquid Lurex and Babes and Balls are marked as online exclusives, not Bowl Me Over like many blogger's color stories stated. I ordered on Macy's since I have never had any problems with them before and they had discounts. Hope everything comes safely though.

Icecaramellatte

I checked on this thread really late today because I was planning to delay my purchases until after Star Trek but when I read about the reduced prices, I made a bee line to Macys.com. I ended up getting quite a bit. I got all the shadows except the one that was regular price. I got the brown and pink glitter gloss. These were cheaper too. I had trouble checking out so I went the mobile route and it went through easily. I kept thinking about Liquid Lurex so I went to the mac site and got a back up. So much for waiting.

PrettyTwisted

Picked up Join My League at an adorable MAC pop up store near Times Square, all decked out in Troll decor! Gorgeous shadow and will be ordering the 213 online since it's perm

LavenderPearl

You guys broke Macy's.com LOL At least when I go there, it says that the site is unavailable :snooty:
OMG no! I just placed my order for this collection -- first MAC launch I think I'm participating in all year.
JK, just remember I B2Med for Intoxica and bought two Vamplifys, but those were waaaay after launch
So sad that Babes & Balls is apparently switched out with Bowl Me Over. At $10.20, I would have ordered two right then and there.

Got Bowl Me Over and Perfect Score lipsticks, Perfect Frame and Right Up My Alley Cremesheen glasses. I love Cremesheens, but I have never bought a full size on its own because the price is ridiculous for the amount of product IMO. For $12 though, I have no issues.

elegant-one

OMG no! I just placed my order for this collection -- first MAC launch I think I'm participating in all year.
JK, just remember I B2Med for Intoxica and bought two Vamplifys, but those were waaaay after launch
So sad that Babes & Balls is apparently switched out with Bowl Me Over. At $10.20, I would have ordered two right then and there.

Got Bowl Me Over and Perfect Score lipsticks, Perfect Frame and Right Up My Alley Cremesheen glasses. I love Cremesheens, but I have never bought a full size on its own because the price is ridiculous for the amount of product IMO. For $12 though, I have no issues.

Hahaha...so Macy's is only unavailable for me!? :snooty: I haven't bought hardly any Mac this year too. Happy you were able to get what you wanted at a good price. Can't wait to hear what you think of the shades my dear :)

Latest posts