MAC It's a Strike (August 18th, 2016)

VAL4M

I snagged a few of the pieces ahead of the launch: http://www.makeup-your-mind.net/2016/08/mac-cosmetics-its-a-strike-review-swatches-look/

Babes and Balls is phenomenal, and I was really please/surprised with Liquid Lurex (had never tried a dazzle lipstick before!).

Blind Score Casual Color was also pretty damn glorious!

Thank You!!!
:drool:
300 Game was already on my wish lis I guess I need to add Bowl out ... do you think it is lighter then MAC eyeshadow in Diamond Dove???

Nika

Thank You!!!
:drool:
300 Game was already on my wish lis I guess I need to add Bowl out ... do you think it is lighter then MAC eyeshadow in Diamond Dove???
Bowl Out is definitely lighter than Diamond Dove and more grey-toned as well!

laralara

I snagged a few of the pieces ahead of the launch: (link to blog in signature)

Babes and Balls is phenomenal, and I was really please/surprised with Liquid Lurex (had never tried a dazzle lipstick before!).

Just found your blog, that blackened cherry eyeshadow looks so nice. Thanks for the swatches, they are good swatches :)

leonah

I don't get their description of babes and balls lol, I don't see any burgundy I see more berry typical mac.. my list for now is probably; pearlmatte powder, bowl me over (possibly) & 300 game. maybe babes and balls

Mizani

I don't get their description of babes and balls lol, I don't see any burgundy I see more berry typical mac.. my list for now is probably; pearlmatte powder, bowl me over (possibly) & 300 game. maybe babes and balls

Tell me about it! That's what it looks like to me. A deeper berry-ish shade.

Icecaramellatte

I snagged a few of the pieces ahead of the launch: (link to blog in signature)

Love Babes and Balls on you!

Mizani

Can't believe it is already the 18th tomorrow. Boy this month is going by fast! Hope this launches tomorrow on time.

Latest posts