MAC It's a Strike (August 18th, 2016)

NaturallyUrs

By the way, does anyone have any tips on how to store cremesheens? I bought one other one and I get the funny feeling it evaporated before I got to fully use it. Like I used it once or twice and then the next time I went to use it, it seemed like it evaporated...

Jayjayy

does your Macy's have a pick up in store option? That's how I got my creemesheens. Picked them up an hour ago.

Its full price in store, and the discount was the only thing pushing me over the edge. Online it wouldn't let me checkout with it in my cart at all. Great idea though!

DarylandCarole

I can't even find make up on Macy's site. It has a "new feature" for tablets which won't let me find anything. Anyone else see this?

LuvKaya

let me know if y'all get the 10 lippie from Macy's! I'm wondering if they will honor the price or cancel the orders.

lyseD

let me know if y'all get the 10 lippie from Macy's! I'm wondering if they will honor the price or cancel the orders.

When they had that dog collection, can't remember the name, they had the brushes at the wrong price when I ordered and they sent them.

ahoythere

I'm wondering how close BLind Score casual color is to Restores Dazzle from the Shop/Cook collection...... Has anyone seen any comparisons?

DarylandCarole

I was able to get to Macys sale prices from my laptop. Yay! i wasn't going to get any e/s but at the sale prices I allowed myself those and the brown cremesheen. i had already bought the girls and balls (or whatever that fun name was) from MAC.

bluelitzer

Funny, MACY's highly unusual price drop got me excited about this collection which I otherwise would have skipped. There was just nothing worth getting at normal price. Same story with all collections starting with the dogs collection up to present... I haven't even picked anything up from the trolls collection yet. I'm waiting for one of the lipsticks, anything, to sell out before I feel compelled to buy.

SydVicious

The only thing I really wanted from this collection was Bowl Out eyeshadow. It's a midtone grey matte. Nothing super exciting but I thing for grey shadows. I was able to order online and pick up at my local store for less that $10.

Latest posts