MAC - Lash and Dash (Formerly known as 'Lash Sidebar') Discussion

BunnyBunnyBunny

Launching December 26th along with Dame Edna and Chill will be a collection called Lash Sidebar. I'm not sure if that means new Lashes, or repackaged Lashes (doubtful), or maybe a new displayer for Lashes.

Anyone got more info?

GlamYOURUs

Re: Lash Sidebar Discussion

I am all for new lashes! I want ones that have a lot of volume, like va vaa voom! lol

rbella

OMG!! Are you effin' kidding me???? Bunny, I'm dying over here. I can't breathe. Too much. Tooooo Muuuuuuuccccchhhh!!!!!

panther27

Wait,Bunny,so does this mean that Dame Edna is being released Dec.26?Any info on that?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I'm not sure if that means new Lashes, or repackaged Lashes (doubtful), or maybe a new displayer for Lashes.

hopefully its both new lashes (come back #5s and #22s
cry.gif
) and a new displayer. it pisses me off when customers take the ones off the displayer, leaving empty holes. they need to come out with a new displayer with the lashes glued in! if they only did that i'd be happy.
yes.gif

genica

I find it hilarious that all these collections are being released the day after Christmas - because I know exactly where any Christmas money I get is going.
lol.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I've realized that this and Dazzle Lash must be the anniversary to Plushlash and the repackaged Lashes respectively. Hmmm!!

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Maybe it'll be a lash bar like Shu Uemura? Lol.
I don't even know.

I was going to say the same thing. Sounds too familiar....

Anyways I L.O.V.E false lashes so I'm eagerly waiting for more info.

MAC_Whore

In the past, they have had Lash Bars to repromote existing lashes/lash products or intro new ones, so it could go either way.
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by genica
I find it hilarious that all these collections are being released the day after Christmas - because I know exactly where any Christmas money I get is going.
lol.gif

....and so does MAC
lol.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Eyeware was a Nordstrom exclusive collection that repromoted a few dramatic lashes, Plushlash Mascara, Matte2 Eyeshadows, a few Liquidlast Liners, Eye Brows pencils, 205 brush, Full Lash Curler, Slant Tweezers, Safety Scissors, and Duo Glue. This was exclusive to Nordstrom.

The thing is that my information notes whether or not things are exclusive, and it appears that Lash Sidebar is at all locations.

DirtyPlum

Shorter number 36s pls? and longer (vertically) number 1s... that'll make my day!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by genica
lol.gif

I know,and i'm sure all of those being released the day after Christmas is no accident,MAC knows we'll spend all of our gift cards on it lol

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
nonono.gif

LOL, no really! As much as I love em, I would love for similar ones that are slightly shorter so they dont hide my eye MU.

Latest posts