MAC - Lash and Dash (Formerly known as 'Lash Sidebar') Discussion

snowflakelashes

Ohhh I need to learn to apply lashes, (I bought some #2's I think..) I keep trying but I am scared to cut them because I don't know if I'll cut them too much but I think that... might be PART of the problem...

Randy Rose

Uuuuugh the limited lashes sound HOT. Dunno what I'll do with them (I have so many false lashes and never get a chance to pull them out, except maybe Halloween . . . I have two pair of untouched She's Bad fishnet lashes from Heatherette collecting dust . . .) but I know I'll need them!

snowflakelashes

LOL RandyRose, isn't that awful so many pretty things that you HAVE to have, but when can you wear them, alas, I think I would buy LE lashes just for when I finally learn how. And when I learn how I will apply them for my saturday nights in, and dress up and just be FAB while watching reruns of greys anatomy that I have taped... oh... and of course take photos of myself. I definately will invest in afew more pairs of lashes when this collection comes out, even IF I still haven't figure them out by then. I'll get them for when i have figured it out and then i'll go lash-happy insane and like... wear fake lashes to WORK for no good reason other than... I want to!

OfficerJenny

The promo for this collection is amazingggg :3
13zxtld.jpg

30d9t0z.jpg

erine1881

hey jen, i noticed in the color story you didn't have the $$ for the LE lashes. they're $12 as well.

Randy Rose

I would kill for the promo pic lashes.

Am I the only one who's a little bitter that they are using a product in the promo that's *clearly* not the product being sold? It's like C-Shock . . . that girl had buh-LUE lips. Ain't no way they got that color using Blast O' Blue.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
I would kill for the promo pic lashes.

Am I the only one who's a little bitter that they are using a product in the promo that's *clearly* not the product being sold? It's like C-Shock . . . that girl had buh-LUE lips. Ain't no way they got that color using Blast O' Blue.

same here! i want those lashes damnit!

retail_therapy

I don't like the MAC lash packaging, the lashes stick too firmly to the case, and makes it hard to peel off and remove.
I like the promo poster though, the lashes on the model is WICKED!
I still like Shu Uemura lashes.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
The MAC lashes on the model look like the MUFE lashes here:

P114418_hero.jpg

I noticed that the other day when I was shopping for some lashes. I picked up 2 sets of those!
th_DANCE.gif

coachkitten

Those MUFE lashes are amazing! I wore them one night when I was in Vegas but it took me the whole night to get used to them because they are so long!

erine1881

our book shows that the #42s are perm at stores, but for some reason it shows LE online.
th_dunno.gif

i love #2s!
drools.gif