MAC - Lash and Dash (Formerly known as 'Lash Sidebar') Discussion

rbella

Re: Lash Sidebar Discussion

I can't apply falsies. I end up looking like a tarantula. I'm so jealous of you ladies that can.

This is a stupid question, but do you only wear fakes for a night out? Or do you also use them for daily wear?

DirtyPlum

I dont wear em daily... only for an occasion or on counter. You should practice with some of the smaller ones...?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I can't apply falsies. I end up looking like a tarantula. I'm so jealous of you ladies that can.

This is a stupid question, but do you only wear fakes for a night out? Or do you also use them for daily wear?

Can you post a pic, please?
winkiss.gif
lol.gif

clwkerric

Quote:

I am totally in the same boat!! I CANNOT wear falsies to save my life and I wish I could... they just look hideous on me and they DRIVE ME F'N NUTS! But I get so jealous of others because they look so darn good!

rbella

I wore them on my wedding. The MA put individual lashes on me. I was pickin' those suckers off of everyone and everything by the end of the evening. In the middle of our vows one was dangling in my eye and I had to stop so I could pull it off. So classy and special.

erine1881

Quote:
I wore them on my wedding. The MA put individual lashes on me. I was pickin' those suckers off of everyone and everything by the end of the evening. In the middle of our vows one was dangling in my eye and I had to stop so I could pull it off. So classy and special.

i HATE individuals!!! they take too damn long to put on and i'm tired of customers getting pissed off at me cause we don't apply them all across the eye (that's what a strip is for bitch!), and that they aren't the semi-permanents.

my faves are the #3s and i rock those puppies almost everyday at the counter.
punk_.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I wear Falsies every once and a while. Not just for special occasions, just for extra fun.

Erine, you guys apply individuals at your counter? My manager doesn't let us because we weren't trained, so we say they can apply them themselves, we cannot for we weren't trained to apply them like we were the half, and the full banded lashes. Weird.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I wear Falsies every once and a while. Not just for special occasions, just for extra fun.

Erine, you guys apply individuals at your counter? My manager doesn't let us because we weren't trained, so we say they can apply them themselves, we cannot for we weren't trained to apply them like we were the half, and the full banded lashes. Weird.

well, we weren't "trained", we just all kinda winged it till we got it. we only apply 3-4 on the outer corner, no more. more than that and you're basically doing a strip all across, but taking alot more time, say 30 minutes compared to 5-7 for a strip. i absolutely HATE doing them. normally when a custy asks about them, once they find out we only do 3-4 and they come off at night, they get mad and don't wanna do em. yay for me!
th_DANCE.gif

tripwirechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
hopefully its both new lashes (come back #5s and #22s
cry.gif
) and a new displayer. it pisses me off when customers take the ones off the displayer, leaving empty holes. they need to come out with a new displayer with the lashes glued in! if they only did that i'd be happy.
yes.gif

Agreed!! I am so tired of lash schematics!!!

rbella

Quote:
i HATE individuals!!! they take too damn long to put on and i'm tired of customers getting pissed off at me cause we don't apply them all across the eye (that's what a strip is for bitch!), and that they aren't the semi-permanents.

my faves are the #3s and i rock those puppies almost everyday at the counter.
punk_.gif

yeah, I had wondered why she didn't do a full strip. She put them all the way across my eye. It was quite odd, looked great in pics, but a pain in the ass otherwise.

Sanayhs

I'm not a fan of false lashes. I can't stand the feeling of them glued to my eyelid. It drives me absolutely batty. The only pair I own are the She's Bad ones from Heatherette.

clwkerric

Quote:
i HATE individuals!!! they take too damn long to put on and i'm tired of customers getting pissed off at me cause we don't apply them all across the eye (that's what a strip is for bitch!)

Tell us how you really feel! LOL... just kidding
th_LMAO.gif

That would really urk me too!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwkerric
Tell us how you really feel! LOL... just kidding
th_LMAO.gif

cutey.gif
lol!

MAC_Whore

I love #20s. I have a stash of about 15 or so at any one time. lol

I was disappointed when they released the individuals and didn't give them the same name as the ones they used to have ages ago, "Forty Lashes". Too cute.

Divinity

Down with individuals! Too much time...spend enough time on the rest of my face as it is. Sounds interesting as I like to glam up and wear falsies during the day
smiles.gif

DirtyPlum

Re: MAC - Lash Sidebar Discussion

any more new on this?

I heard today that we may be getting a new mascara in shimmery/glittery colours? None of us were sure, just something one of us had heard abt from managers....

DirtyPlum

Most probably will be... ur post ^ is the first I have heard of Dazzlelash, Ive been reading the dazzlelash thread name as dazzleglass!

aimee

i love falsies my faves are the
i love 1 and 7 and the 31 are nice too