MAC - Look in a Box Discussion

AjaAbeni

im jumpin on the Sweet Tease band wagon too! ITs callin my name!!! im with you two ^^ shell pearl beauty powder
th_worship.gif
and i really want the love necter lippie as well

whoie

I've pre-ordered Sweet Tease and Seductress. I got suckered in when I was at Nordstrom buying some other stuff.

AjaAbeni

also i've been lemming for the 181 for sometime now, so glad ill be able to nab this one. i am little worried that the shell beauty powder will be too light tho, im hopin for some type of color payoff! i wish i could mix an match my own box lol i wonder if belighful will be more up my alley in terms of color payoff?

AjaAbeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoie
I've pre-ordered Sweet Tease and Seductress. I got suckered in when I was at Nordstrom buying some other stuff.

WOW both of them? i need to stay away from this thread. im a sucker for things like this, pretty packaging an premade kits!!!!! oh boy
sneaky.gif
im n for it now

Hilly

It's not doing anything for me. But that's ok..I can focus on other collections!

whoie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjaAbeni
WOW both of them? i need to stay away from this thread. im a sucker for things like this, pretty packaging an premade kits!!!!! oh boy
sneaky.gif
im n for it now

Me too. I was there to see if they still had anything from the Hello Kitty collection. They didn't have anything I want but I got the premade kits instead.
sigh.gif

My wallet's not happy but my collection is!
th_DANCE.gif

monter

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
I'd love to purchase Shell Pearl but.. as a single item.
ssad.gif

Ditto. I have all the other items in that box already (except the 181, which I'm not really that interested in!).

That's the only look out of the three I think I can pull off, too.

I love the idea, though. I kind of wish they'd do this more often!

this isnt a bad box.i would like to look into it..it might just end up being a reg look for me

twilightessence

I don't know if I want Sun Siren or if I want to stick with my Colour Craft list... I know everyone is waiting for Fall but I haven't seen anything that's grabbed me like these things. Sadly, I don't have any of the perm items in these boxes LOL.

Latest posts