MAC - Look in a Box Discussion

MyBeehive

I'll pass on these...not much of a value anyway.
And let me be the first to say, what the hell is up with the freaky packaging, MAC? Those photos are so blah, so uninspired and they kinda creep me out!
nope.gif

shy_gal_jojo65

i was really excited for this collection especially sweet tease and seductress, but i decided to pass, the powders didn't look nice on me.

coachkitten

I was at Nordstrom today and they were pushing these Look Boxes like crazy. I am just not really into them because most of them contain products I already have.

NeonKitty

I dont have any of the lippies or cheek products, but I do have all the shadows except for the two in the Sweet Tease box. I'm not wholly convinced that I really need any of these items.

snowflakelashes

^^Me too, I wanted shell pearl BP but I didn't let myself buy the whole box just for that. I have enough beauty powders *keeps repeating that until I believe it haha*

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakelashes
^^Me too, I wanted shell pearl BP but I didn't let myself buy the whole box just for that. I have enough beauty powders *keeps repeating that until I believe it haha*

I repeat it with you
winks.gif

Sorely tempted for Shell BP, but the box is not worth it just for a BP.

AjaAbeni

Even thought all these products are Perm I LOVE em!!!! I got the Sweet Tease box and am in love... I had products from the other boxes so this one was a no brainer. Everything works good with my skin tone ( MUFE 123) for a pretty neutral with out being blah. I do however have to apply Shell Pearl beauty powder with fix+ in order to show up with out looking ashy.
heart.gif

clslvr6spd

That was the only reason why I was going to buy the Sweet Tease box, was for Shell BP. But, like you all say can't justify spend that $ just for that!
I have had Shell BP before, I liked it, but I give my MFS's so much more love.
winks.gif

hhunt2

I wonder if these items would sell out fast b/c it's something new that Mac is doing. I really want the Sun Siren box.

I was going to pre-order online but... $8 shipping even though Nordy's is 2 mins down from my house. But I won't be able to go to Nordy's until 3pm this Friday.

What do you guys think??

AjaAbeni

Go for it!!!! I dont think it will sell out. Since the items are perm i ont think alota ppl are after them

kyoto

I can't say enough how much I love the sweet tease look box. I'm wearing it today with the Amplified Spiceflower lipstick from Baby Blooms along with Baby Blooms lipglass and a little Cheeky Bronze on my cheeks. Such a nice glowy summer look. I purchased two Baby Blooms bags, so one soft illusion goes to my friend shadowaddict and the other to my little sister. She's pretty fair so I think soft illusion will look very pretty on her. I hope Mac does something similar to this next summer. By the way these pinks are not chalky, they're beautiful.