MAC - Love Lace Discussion

geeko

I love Suave Intention and love lace from this collection. Nice colors and texture

I paired Suave intention all over the lid with love lace on the outer 1/3 and Star Violet e/s in the crease area together with electra e/s in the inner v.

love this combi

Face2Mac

I just ordered Hypnotizing and Love Lace.

I was debating Hypnotizing b/c I hadn't really checked out swatches and thought it was so close to Circa Plum, but I see that it isn't. :yay:

I do love all these combination, you guys are coming up with. I am lazy and this helps me.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Tempting Quad is pure love! I've been giving Dark Edge lots of love and I have hit pan on it.
cry.gif
I do need about two Dark Edge eyeshadows and I'm good.

it's such an awesome crease colour!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Mystery from the perm line is a good dupe for Dark Edge in case you run out
smiles.gif

good to know!
winkiss.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Mystery from the perm line is a good dupe for Dark Edge in case you run out
smiles.gif

Ok, I'll purchase Mystery e/s so that I don't have to use up Dark Edge.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
I love Suave Intention and love lace from this collection. Nice colors and texture

So true!!!
winks.gif

misha5150

I only picked up Pincurl from this collection. I swatched Hypnotized and it looked like Satin Taupe on me but I LOVE Satin Taupe but still I passed. I was thinking about getting Love Lace and Suave Intentions because they're just so damn purty but I don't wear blue that often to justify buying them....hmmm...decisions, decisions.....

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
I only picked up Pincurl from this collection. I swatched Hypnotized and it looked like Satin Taupe on me but I LOVE Satin Taupe but still I passed. I was thinking about getting Love Lace and Suave Intentions because they're just so damn purty but I don't wear blue that often to justify buying them....hmmm...decisions, decisions.....

Hypnotized does have that Satin Taupe kinda of feel but on me is a purple/grey, which is unique to my collection.

I Love Lace, you could get it because it's not a bright blue but a blue you could wear anytime maybe just on the outer lid with a safe neutral on my inner.

GlamQueen21

I did a look using both Suave Intentions e/s and Love Lace e/s and I loved it! I used Greenstroke and Rollickin mixed togther and it's so gorgeous!!

petitetamtam

It seems Pincurl doesn´t get a lot of love... I personaly love it ...it´s such a pretts light grey with a rosé sheen... and mine is no bit chalky...Fot everyone who loves light pastel colors...and there´s nothing like it in the permanent collection.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Hypnotized does have that Satin Taupe kinda of feel but on me is a purple/grey, which is unique to my collection.

I Love Lace, you could get it because it's not a bright blue but a blue you could wear anytime maybe just on the outer lid with a safe neutral on my inner.

i completely agree! i have nothing like it and love it!
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

Today, I used Hynotizing on the inner lid, Parfait Amour (I see why I don't use this, is so sheer without a black or purple base) and the Infamous Climate Blue
love.gif

Meisje

I bought Sense of Style eyeliner yesterday... it's gorgeous. It's actually a really nice match for OPI Sephora Dark Room nail polish.

Today I wore SoS with Teal Pigment over it, all over the lid, and Omega in the crease, with UD Zero close to the lashes. It pops!

GlamQueen21

I am lemming on Hypnotizing e/s right now. I'm thinking about doing the 2nd Day shipping so that I can get it in time. Decisions decisons...

Karen_B

^^I swatched Shale and Hypnotizing next to each other on my hand and they were nearly identical on my NC20 skin. The texture is different though, since Shale is a satin and Hypnotizing is a frost, so they appear slightly different from each other, but not at all by much.

heartbeam

I bought Hypnotising and it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! I want Pincurl too, but it doesn't really show up on my skintone
ssad.gif
I think these 2 will go great together though!!! Is there any colour in the Mac permanent line that looks like Pincurl??

January

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeam
I bought Hypnotising and it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! I want Pincurl too, but it doesn't really show up on my skintone
ssad.gif
I think these 2 will go great together though!!! Is there any colour in the Mac permanent line that looks like Pincurl??

I think pincurl is *kind of* similar to Vex (although Vex is much better) ... maybe a less pink version of Seedy Pearl??

macaddict83

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeam
ssad.gif

Maybe try PinCurl with Bare Study or Fresco Rose underneath to see if it shows up better.

Sorry I can't help with a dupe.