MAC - Love Lace Discussion

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I still haven't purchased Hypnotizing e/s from this collection. Shame on me lol

lecture.gif
What are you thinkig??? What's the matter with you??
lecture.gif

Just kidding!!
cutey.gif

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by amb7

" It looked more like a pale, shiny lavender, with glints of silver, green, and pink. Pretty, but not the unusual color I was hoping for.

This is excatly why I love Intricate. I don't think I could wear it if it was really taupe. I haven't seen a lipstick like it before so it's unique for me. It reminds me of "Rags to Ritches" dazzleglass but more lavendery with just a hint of taupe.

I love this collection! I wish they released cool toned collections more often.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
lecture.gif
What are you thinkig??? What's the matter with you??
lecture.gif

Just kidding!!
cutey.gif

lol.gif
I do need to purchase it sometime soon.

hil34

Today I used Hypnotizing on my lid, Love Lace in the crease, and Pincurl as my highlight
smiles.gif

markeesi

^ That's what I wore yesterday!
smiles.gif
I also wore Suave Intentions on lower lid. That's about the only way I've been able to use Suave Intentions without looking like back from the 80's
tong.gif
I'd love to hear if anyone has figured out other ways to use this!

At first I had on SSSE-blush from Lillyland-collection (I love this one!) and Bubblegum l/s + Cha Cha l/g, but then I decided to add some warmth and put on Victorian l/s + Ember Glow l/g instead and added Redhead MSF on top of SSSE.

I need to depot my Hypnotizing e/s and add it to my self-made quad with all the other Love Lace -shadows. These shadows are still getting a lot of love from me, I wear them at least 2 times a week and that's often with all the shadows that I've got!

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil34
Today I used Hypnotizing on my lid, Love Lace in the crease, and Pincurl as my highlight
smiles.gif

Okay, just moments ago, when I spotted Hypnotizing in the "Goodbyes" section, I caved and ordered another!
I've been doing so well about not buying backups, but Hypnotizing is my dream eyeshadow!
love.gif
sigh.gif

I love greys, and I love mauves, and Hypnotizing is the best of both worlds.
I love to wear it on the lid, BE "Devotion" (shimmery medium-to-deep plum) in the crease, Unbasic White or Crystal Avalanche to highlight inner corners and browbones.
I add Macroviolet Fluidline with a 210 brush along upper lashlines, and my bright green eyes fairly pop out of their sockets!
eyelove.gif

InspiredBlue

I was at the counter today to ask some questions about SCF, and they still had the Love Lace display out. While I waited for the MA I played with the eye shadows, and I really liked Pincurl, Love Lace and Suave Intentions. Why oh why did I have to run into these now, when I'm in the middle of wanting way too much stuff from SCF as it is...
nonono.gif
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
you guys are making me regret not getting hypnotizing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Why didn't you??? It's sooo gorgeous!!

iagree.gif
i hate to enable but it is a fantastic shadow! great for everyday look but can also work well for more smokey evening looks too!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
crap...now i have to cruise ebay..
winkiss.gif

check out the clearence bin too!
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I really liked Pincurl, Love Lace and Suave Intentions. Why oh why did I have to run into these now, when I'm in the middle of wanting way too much stuff from SCF as it is...
nonono.gif
greengrin.gif

I hate to sound like an enabler (though why shouldn't I sound like exactly what I am?
th_remoteImage-61.gif
) but if you like grays, definitely go for Pincurl, and/or Hypnotizing if you can find it.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by January
Hypnotizing is gorgeous!!! It's close to Shale though (I have both), if you did miss out
smiles.gif

Hypnotizing is DREAMY!
I'd been doing so much better about not buying back ups, but I let myself back up Hypnotizing when I saw that it was in the "Goodbyes" section, just because it's so incredibly perfect for me.
eyelove.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
I hate to sound like an enabler (though why shouldn't I sound like exactly what I am?
th_remoteImage-61.gif
) but if you like grays, definitely go for Pincurl, and/or Hypnotizing if you can find it.

Lalala.. I can't hear you.
whistle.gif
My total expenses for Spring color forecast + the VG VI SE I got today are up to around the equivalent of $ 150.
shockt.gif
winks.gif