MAC - Love that Look Discussion

dreamer246

I did a simple look with Style Snob (lid) & Glamour Check! (outer third) yesterday. Naked pigment used under the brow bone, this has become my fave highlighter because it goes so well with my skintone.

Love Style Snob as a neutral, but I'm not crazy about Glamour Check! I don't really look good in bronzy colors. But I'm still gonna keep it anyhow because I want to collect all the Starflash shadows.
tong.gif

DSC03435-1.jpg

DSC03437.jpg

jungleland

I hit the pan on my Style snob!!!!
I think it's a huge achievement to hit the pan on an eyeshadow to be honest!
Thank god I have a back up!!
smiles.gif

TeresitaMC

^ Oh noo!! Thank goodness for your backup!
smiles.gif
That is an achievement, for real
lol.gif

I was too late in deciding on getting a b/u...grrr! I have not hit pan yet, but if I were still working I bet I would've by now! lol.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I did a simple look with Style Snob (lid) & Glamour Check! (outer third) yesterday. Naked pigment used under the brow bone, this has become my fave highlighter because it goes so well with my skintone.

Love Style Snob as a neutral, but I'm not crazy about Glamour Check! I don't really look good in bronzy colors. But I'm still gonna keep it anyhow because I want to collect all the Starflash shadows.
tong.gif

DSC03435-1.jpg

DSC03437.jpg

That's gorgeous Winnie!! The lippie is just
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
^ another lovely look winnie!
smiles.gif
thanks for sharing

Lou your new avatar is absolutely stunning!! Love, love, love the pic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleland

I know it's a huge accomplishment but I seriously hate hitting pan!!
weeping.gif

dreamer246

^^ The lippie is Brick-O-La, it came off pretty strong when I applied it straight from the tube (which I usually wouldn't mind, but it's too much with heavy eye makeup), so I blotted it off and it gave a nice stain as well!
winks.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleland
smiles.gif

Oh, horrors!
icon_eek.gif

I discovered Style Snob too late, and had to pay premium price for the one I have, and of course I LOOOOOVE it!
cry.gif

However, I discovered that Stila Grace is very similar, so I feel secure now.
And I recently backed up Hypnotizing, another great love of mine.

MAC_Fafinette14

The revival of this thread made me break out all 3 of my Starflash shadows today. I wore Rated "R" all over the lid, Strike A Pose on the outer half/corner, and Smoke & Diamonds as a liner. So simple and pretty!

Susanne

I am wearing Love Lace and Suave Intentions today again!! It is my new FOTD and my new avatar pic.

I really love these e/s from this collection!

Pinky & Poodle

I'm new to Mac, and I missed this collection. Of couse I missed a lot of collections, but this one is the only one that I'm really sad about.
The eyeshadows are SO me!

I really want Strike a Pose, One-Off, Smoke & Diamonds and Fashion Groupie.
Especially Strike a Pose!
Is there any chance to find it on ebay? I really don't want to buy a fake one
nope.gif

purrtykitty

You can probably find some of those in the Clearance Bin here. I wonder if this time around, some of the shades will be perm?

Civies

I just got smoke & diamonds a week ago and I absolutely adore it. I love all 3 of my starflash shadows
love.gif

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
You can probably find some of those in the Clearance Bin here. I wonder if this time around, some of the shades will be perm?

Well, I wish they would make a perm collection of Starflash shadows, everybody is raving about them
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky & Poodle
I'm new to Mac, and I missed this collection. Of couse I missed a lot of collections, but this one is the only one that I'm really sad about.
The eyeshadows are SO me!

I really want Strike a Pose, One-Off, Smoke & Diamonds and Fashion Groupie.
Especially Strike a Pose!
Is there any chance to find it on ebay? I really don't want to buy a fake one
nope.gif

I didn't exactly miss this collection, but since I already have two of Smoke & Diamonds, and nothing else appealed to me at the time, I passed on it.
I later decided I wanted Style Snob, paid premium price for one on eBay, and love it.
Now I mentally kick myself every time I wear it.
th_wallbash.gif

HOWEVER, I did not miss "Hypnotizing"(not a Starflash, but it behaves like one), which I consider Style Snob's cooler counterpart.
I backed it up, too!
As for fakes on eBay, I've never had a problem with that. Most eBay sellers are careful, and live in dread of negative feedback.
Just be prepared to pay above retail for a popular LE item.
Of course, be sure the item is "BNIB"= Brand new in box.