MAC Lunar New Year (January 18, 2018)

aradhana

So...i got almost everything except pure happiness.
Hopefully not an indication of my fortune... ;)

I wasnt sure about the eye palette, but it was fomo...!

I also ended up ordering the new waterweight concealer and brush.

I hope nothing gets cancelled but you never know!

VAL4M

I'm in Vancouver, so Western Canada. Wierd!

No it make sense we have 3hrs time difference so my 8h00am is your 5h00am ... next collection is the Padma collection and I will be more stress out to make sure I can get my hand on the item that I want :scared:

verorl

OK, so out of curiosity, I went over to the Macy's site and managed to order Pure Happiness and Love Token. There was one other lipstick, which it didn't ley me order. I'm happy because Pure Happiness is the Cremesheen one and that is the best formula out of them for me. So if I get it, great.

Monsy

blush sold out before i was able to get it :(

edit - just found it on macys

Last edited:

elegant-one

:doh::plthumbsdown::bs::call::loser:Oh Mac, this is why I neglect you! What a freakin loser launch. I just ordered the blush duo, Pure Happiness & Prosperity. I missed all the online launches but got what I wanted from a store....hopefully.

Tarabotti

I'm wondering if To Luck would be too light for my lips. I don't really wear peachy colors and I don't know how dark 'soft dusty rose' is. If I miss it, I miss it.

Everything else didn't look like it would show up on me so money saved.

Corally

I had the chance to buy GH and TL on MAC NL and didn't. I've been thinking lately and I'm gonna stop buying LE lippies from now on (I haven't bought any (LE) lippies for like 2,5 months anyway). Never thought I'd say that but here's why. I always use LE lippies sparingly because I'm afraid I'll use them up and can't buy them anymore. But eventually they go bad and I have to throw them out, barely used, and obviously I can't buy the color anymore because it's LE. Honestly, it just doesn't make any sense to me anymore and I'd rather save that money or spend that money on perm lippies/other (LE) makeup that have a much longer life span. It's still not gonna be easy though :p

Last edited:

aradhana

So turns out the red lipstick was removed from my cart when i checked out and now sold out!
And the bay doesn't even show it online.
How irritating...:mad:

I just phoned a couple of stores and it turns out Quebec stores are not getting this collection at all. Online was my only hope to get To Luck, and that's over! :(

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I was able to buy over the phone just now at Nordstrom I’m Brea, CA!

I got the three lipsticks I wanted and the palette. EDIT: My extras found a loving home!

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

So turns out the red lipstick was removed from my cart when i checked out and now sold out!
And the bay doesn't even show it online.
How irritating...:mad:

I just phoned a couple of stores and it turns out Quebec stores are not getting this collection at all. Online was my only hope to get To Luck, and that's over! :(

Oh no! There might be a re-stock so keep checking ( that was how I was able to get the eyeshadows at Christmas). If I see a re-stock I will pm you.

ramarose

Nordstrom did get it and already sold out I think.

I’m annoyed but I totally forgot so it’s really my fault. I just haven’t been excited for MAC I’m so long but I guess a lot of people were into this collection... well, there’s other things to blow my money on lol

MACGirl13

I just received notification from Bloomingdale's that part of my order is cancelled. I placed it this morning and waited all day, checking multiple times and now at 4:57 PM, they cancel it. I wanted the Pure Happiness Lipstick. Now I waited too late to get it from somewhere else. MAC and Bloomingdale frustrates me.

Last edited:

Latest posts