MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

PixieDancer

Broke down and got Outre as well with my recent Shop/Cook order. Should be here tomorrow. Had convinced myself I didn't "need" Outre considering I had the Double Feature Duo with the "Outre-ish" looking shade people were saying was a possible dupe. Just LOVE my little HG, Staple Moleskin... I'm afraid I'd be disappointed if I skipped Outre all together. How's everyone using this shade? To warm up the crease area? Ideas?

martiangurll

Broke down and got Outre as well with my recent Shop/Cook order. Should be here tomorrow. Had convinced myself I didn't "need" Outre considering I had the Double Feature Duo with the "Outre-ish" looking shade people were saying was a possible dupe. Just LOVE my little HG, Staple Moleskin... I'm afraid I'd be disappointed if I skipped Outre all together. How's everyone using this shade? To warm up the crease area? Ideas?

I use it in the crease whenever I am using "warm" shadows and I use Moleskin 9 times out of 10 in the crease with cool toned e/s. I did a look today with:

Embark in the V, Tan pigment for the brow bone, Jest in the tear duct area, Sparkle Neely Sparkle in the outter third of the lid. I used Outre to blend it all out and from the crease to about 1/2 way up the brow bone. This really brings out the gold flecks in my blue eyes.

martiangurll

Wow. I can't believe Offshoot did not get more hype--its my MLBB color. I finally scored one and I have been using it all week. Pairs well with Deelight creamglass.

HoneyMilk

If I remember correctly, mine had some fluidlines and LG quad... All of these collections are blending together for me though :)

Prettypackages

can anyone tell me if they've ever found a dupe for mythical. I lost it awhile ago, and would love to be able to replace. Any line would do. I thought the Style Seeker duo might be one. Does anyone have both that can compare them for me?

mousygiggles

can anyone tell me if they've ever found a dupe for mythical. I lost it awhile ago, and would love to be able to replace. Any line would do. I thought the Style Seeker duo might be one. Does anyone have both that can compare them for me?
Mythology? I thought they were pretty close.

martiangurll

Mythology? I thought they were pretty close.
iagree.gif

CartoonChic

Mythical and Star Myth from the On the Hunt duo are very close. I would say Mythical is more pink and Star Myth is warmer.

Mythical - Star Myth

MissKittie

If you live close to a CCO, they should have it. They have tons of things from this collection.