MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

Honey&LemonGirl

Ordered Stunner yesterday, Midnight Blues tonight, and then added Dark Diversion because the chatter in this thread made me tempted... I hope it's as good as you ladies say!! So excited!
heart2.gif

Prettypackages

do you think dark dervision will look good on nc 44+ skin and brown eyes...

still don't know what I would use take root or the shadesticks for, but mac guy has me convinced to get them... can anyone tell me what they are good for. I have super oily skin in the summer, this past winter is was extremely dry...

My two 226's are on their way... can't afford to get them for my aunt and mom yet... maybe if there are anymore on friday I will get them one. LOL

princess sarah

argghhhh...all this new brush excitement is killing me, who knows what AUS will get and i already have my order for my brushes ready to go with makeup emporium!!

I want mine now tooooooo

romi79_2008

Tough decision but I only bought Midnight blues, cause I regretted not buying siahi and they look quite similar, instead of carbonized I`ll use mulch over a black base and I decided I want more ivy fl than dark.envy.Now let`s hope i can find ivy somewhere! I`m done with this coll, happy hauling everyone

buntewollsocke

OMG, I need a backup of 226 brush. It's so awesome! How could I live until now without it?

If you wanna get Mythical you should think about Carbonized too. Both of them work together perfectly.

shadowaddict

Oh I can so relate to this all too well. I always hope UPS or Fed Ex beats my hubby home:)

I do a lot of online ordering so boxes are always showing up. If I don't hear the doorbell and my husband comes home he doesn't bring them in. He'll just say in a flat tone, more boxes are sitting at the door. I get this confused look on my face like really? I don't know what that could be:) And if I'm gone during the day and my daughter is home I tell her if boxes show up put them in the study or guest room, silly but true.

I also shop online for gifts so I don't know where he thinks the gifts for our kids, his family, his secretary, and everyone else come from. I do all the shopping for that stuff, actually for all of our things. He hates shopping so I do it. I think that with some men they secretly put all the shopping on their wife so they feel they can honestly say, you shop too much and your spending is out of control. LOL

Actually after 24 years of marriage I think there's some truth to that. Oh well two can play that game:)

Really though we do have a great marriage. However if it were not for these type things it would just get boring. When you're young you think you want someone that will agree with you on everything and that you will get along so perfectly and such but really I would hate that. Well sometimes I do wish for that. If I didn't have a hubby that I could spar with sometimes things would just be too mundane and I'd go crazy. I guess that's why I ended up marrying someone that is so opposite of me. Oh well, I guess it works for us anyway.

LMD84

Oh I can so relate to this all too well. I always hope UPS or Fed Ex beats my hubby home:)
I do a lot of online ordering so boxes are always showing up. If I don't hear the doorbell and my husband comes home he doesn't bring them in. He'll just say in a flat tone, more boxes are sitting at the door. I get this confused look on my face like really? I don't know what that could be:) And if I'm gone during the day and my daughter is home I tell her if boxes show up put them in the study or guest room, silly but true.

I also shop online for gifts so I don't know where he thinks the gifts for our kids, his family, his secretary, and everyone else come from. I do all the shopping for that stuff, actually for all of our things. He hates shopping so I do it. I think that with some men they secretly put all the shopping on their wife so they feel they can honestly say, you shop too much and your spending is out of control. LOL

Actually after 24 years of marriage I think there's some truth to that. Oh well two can play that game:)

Really though we do have a great marriage. However if it were not for these type things it would just get boring. When you're young you think you want someone that will agree with you on everything and that you will get along so perfectly and such but really I would hate that. Well sometimes I do wish for that. If I didn't have a hubby that I could spar with sometimes things would just be too mundane and I'd go crazy. I guess that's why I ended up marrying someone that is so opposite of me. Oh well, I guess it works for us anyway.
oh i have never wanted a husband that agrees with me all the time! Nick grounds me so much by telling me what he really thinks and by speaking his mind :) sure we have the odd argument but i much prefer that over somebody that just agrees all the time - you'd never know what they were really thinking!

i always hate the time when you guys get the collections and i am sat waiting for another week or more! i'm so excited for you all to get your goodies but at the same time i wish i could join in and share your excitement!!

Kitties and my Urban Decay shadow palettes - todays specktra video

Edelmc

Is it just me is the 211 brush new or has it been available before? Also any chance this is coming out this Thursday instead of next Thursday in Europe? Wishful thinking I think....

LMD84

Also any chance this is coming out this Thursday instead of next Thursday in Europe? Wishful thinking I think....
yeah i think it's wishful thinking :) hee hee! next thursday is the 1st so i think it will be next week for in store. if we are lucky it will be online a couple of days before hand though :)

SarahC0612

Yep. I think that is exactly what is happening. Why else would they do it? Last night at 11:30 EST, the stuff I wanted was not up (211 brush and midnight blues F/l) It is now 5:30 am and both items are up. So some person is up at Mac in the middle of the night loading the stuff onto the site? WTF? So lame.

I am glad I checked though, I did get my brush and midnight blues FL, so I can now relax! Whew!