MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

montREALady

I picked up the rest of the items in this collection I wanted yesterday.  I had to go to a few stores though. I got the 3 new shadows and all 3 blushes.  I'm still iffy on the palette.  The last store I went to opened up the draw to get the burgundy shadow for me and there were tons of the palette.  Was this palette not popular?  Oh and the SA at Nordstrom told me A Little Lusty was going to be permanent but she thought may be only at Mac stores.  They were out of it but I did find it at the Mac store down the hall in the mall I was in.  I feel like I need to go back and read this thread a little more carefully.  I kind of missed the excitement, if there was any and see about looks anyone was doing.  
I love ALL! Wore it yesterday!

lumaday

Burnt Pepper and A Little Lusty came on Friday and I've been using them over the weekend. I really love them both, thanks for all the input everyone! They look kind of similar on me but BP is warmer and ALL looks like a cooler red. Using my MAC 159 brush I can control the application to make sure they aren't too dark. Overall, very happy with both!

Corally

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/190199/mac-macnificent-me-collection-sep-21-oct-1-2015/1080#post_3041888 layout=inline]Burnt Pepper and A Little Lusty came on Friday and I've been using them over the weekend.  I really love them both, thanks for all the input everyone!  They look kind of similar on me but BP is warmer and ALL looks like a cooler red. Using my MAC 159 brush I can control the application to make sure they aren't too dark.  Overall, very happy with both![/CONTENTEMBED]
Yay!! :pompom:

Latest posts