MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

Gygy

Oh geez, if this is anything like MAC Me Over, lawd have mercy on us all. I went HAM on this collection. I want them to re-release Plum Fun lg, mine went bad a long time ago.
Yeah Plum Fun was oh so pretty ! And mine turned bad too lately--> went to back 2 MAC! :-(

I got "Utterly Tart" after, which is similar (and super gorgeous!) , but yeah, if Plum Fun could come back
eyelove.gif

Prettypackages

Yeah Plum Fun was oh so pretty ! And mine turned bad too lately--> went to back 2 MAC! :-(

I got "Utterly Tart" after, which is similar (and super gorgeous!) , but yeah, if Plum Fun could come back
eyelove.gif
Mine did too. I think I got rid of Utterly Tart too...

I too went crazy over Mac Me OVer. Some of my faves came from that collex...

DarylandCarole

Oh geez, if this is anything like MAC Me Over, lawd have mercy on us all. I went HAM on this collection. I want them to re-release Plum Fun lg, mine went bad a long time ago.
Yeah Plum Fun was oh so pretty ! And mine turned bad too lately--> went to back 2 MAC!  :-( I got "Utterly Tart" after, which is  similar (and super gorgeous!) , but yeah, if Plum Fun could come back :eyelove:
I still have my Utterly Tart, I love that one.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks so much! Only interested in A Little Lusty blush and that pink mattene, never tried the formula though. Both tentative wants.
Mattenes are awesome! These shades aren't really for me though, so I'll skip.

Interested in:
A Little Lusty - if it's not too bright
Self Aware - if it's not too dark
and maybe the grey Paint Pot, if it's on the taupe-y side.

spiderlily222

OH LORRRRRRD those Mattenes... I will be all over those! I haven't tried the formula though, anyone care to describe it?
smiles.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OH LORRRRRRD those Mattenes... I will be all over those! I haven't tried the formula though, anyone care to describe it?
smiles.gif
I'd describe them as a lightweight / more comfortable version of regular Matte or Satin lipsticks. They apply smoother and have more slip IMO.

MACina

thud.gif
.....new Mattenes and Paint Pots
nanaparty.gif

The Mattenes look GORGEOUS
th_worship.gif

And A Little Lusty blush sounds awesome
eyelove.gif

So excited for this collection
th_happy1.gif

Latest posts