MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Always neutral shades...so boring.
iagree.gif

They're nice neutral shades, and I love my neutrals, but I already have more than enough neutral palettes.
sigh.gif

LavenderPearl

Mattenes are $19 now ;___; I wonder why the crazy price jump since we last saw them? That being said, I love Mattenes and Paint Pots (first two MAC products ever), so those will probably be my focus. Thanks [@]KMQE716[/@] and [@]Naynadine[/@] for the info! :heart:

mimi0701

I can't wait to get my hands on those mattenes
th_drool.gif
. They are gorgeous! And to make it even more wonderful I see Fashion Revival too. I was just grieving over skipping it. This makes me so happy!
pompom.gif

Howards End

Nice to see Fashion Revival repromoted, hope MAC brings back more of that '14 Matte collection Deep Love seems like a repromote from 10 or so years ago, even T doesn't have it archived lol

NaomiH

I want to give the mattenes a try,but I'm not feeling the shades for some reason. Maybe I'll check it out in store (assuming it launches in stores) and see how I feel. Wish Potent Fig would make a return.

pinkpaint

Yay! A collection I'm excited for! Loving the sound of Self Aware, Diva Antics, and Deep Love. But really, how many burgundies and browns do I need?! I'm trying to get through Fixed On Drama, Roxo, Paramount, Antique Velvet, etc. But that's not gonna stop me from getting them. At least I know they'll get worn lol
sigh.gif

montREALady

I like the look of the Mattenes...Personal Pick will pair nicely with GBV Bianca B I think. Power My Spirit looks interesting. I may just get that one since it'll be Fall and my mind will be on darker shades. Ugggh, why isn't it quoting your images??

singer82

Holy moly $19 for the Mattenes! Crap cause I want them all lol. That's $76 right there. But I just love the formula and love these colors. :heart: Even the super dark one!

B

Buffy89

Just discovered this thread, thanks to everyone who's provided info! At the moment, I'm not too overwhelmed but that's totally fine. There are some items I already own(ed) and although I'm impressed that there seem to be a lot of intense, bolder shades, I'm rather wearing neutrals, so I'll admire most things without buying them. I might have a look at the neutral lipstick and some paint pots.

spiderlily222

Holy moly $19 for the Mattenes! Crap cause I want them all lol. That's $76 right there. But I just love the formula and love these colors. :heart: Even the super dark one!
Lol yup... for most collections nowadays I almost always budget $50-100 for the lipsticks alone

mimi0701

Holy moly $19 for the Mattenes! Crap cause I want them all lol. That's $76 right there. But I just love the formula and love these colors.
heart.gif
Even the super dark one!
Yeah $19 is a jump. I think they were $15 the last time they came out around 2 years ago. I'm crazy about the formula as well as the colors. Add that to the fact that MAC rarely releases any mattenes and that's why I'm going to go bananas when this releases.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Latest posts