MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

JadedRubies

Deep Love was originally released with A Tartan Tale in 2010, I believe. It's a nice colour, but not terribly original. It's a bit more red/ purple than Film Noir and creamier than Antique Velvet.
I actually own Deep Love, it was my first lipstick. It a red brown, and like you said much creamier than Antique Velvet.

Kaidan

Quote: Originally Posted by jennifae

MACnificent Me! Eyeshadow X 9:

Photo credit: Karly

Photo credit: Karly
Those mattenes, OMG!!!!!!!!1!
heat.gif
pompom.gif
Not thrilled about the price jump for the mattenes though, but I want them all. The small eye shadows are a maybe because red and burgundy eye shadows make me look sick and bruised. I actually like that nine eye shadow palette for once, but I hope that all of the shades perform well.

My list for now is:

Mattenes
Personal Pick - Mid-tone cool rose
Power my Spirit - Deep black plum
Strutting Fabulous - Bright lavender
Own The Look - Deep intense purple

The eye shadow palette

macismymistress

Love the palette. I almost always do bold lips so i love neutral shadows. But that's all that caught my eye. I loved the old mattenes so I'm disappointed in the color selection from this collection

BeautyFan55

There's a lot in this collection, I needs to see swatches. But my must haves are A Little Lusty Blush, Imaginary Paint Pot, Power My Spirit Mattene, and Own the Look Mattene. I have never owned a mattene and look forward to trying the formula. I may try a few of the regular lipsticks if I like the swatches.

iShadow

Lol I'm such a baby. The second I experienced not being able to fit a 239 or 217 into those mini shadows, I was over them.

singer82

Awe hell. October? That's a bad month for me lol. Going to Vegas for a concert, then to Cali for another one the week after that. I might have to just stick with the Mattenes and that's it.

Latest posts