MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

NaomiH

Tell me about it.  It is the only item that I am HIGHLY interested in.  The 2nd is Own the Look Mattene. Personally I have to be cautiously optimistic regarding these Mattenes.  IF they are close to the originals then GREAT!  If they are like the more currently slippery mess then naaaayyyy!  :eek:hboy: I do own an older Deep Love.  I don't like it.  It does nothing for my skintone at all.  Makes me look dead. Sorry to sound like such a party pooper.  :lol:
I've never tried the mattenes before and was looking forward to trying them,but I'm not digging these shades too much. I wish the darkest was a dark grey instead of plum. :sigh: As far as Diva Antics, the description sounds lovely, but I'm realizing that I don't like amplifieds too much (exception is up the amp) so I'll probably end up skipping it. :(

BuickMackane

Buy all the mattenes!
th_happy1.gif
(maybe not the super dark one though)

I also like the e/s palette. And the e/s singles. And Self Aware lippie. Not sure about the others yet. I wish they brought back Charred Red instead of Deep Love. I'd be all over that one.

poodle649

Excited to look at Personal Pick (mattene) and Make Me Proud (patentpolish), hope they aren't too similar. Unfortunately I think all the other mattenes will be too dark for me.

Marsha Pomells

Buy all the mattenes! :yaay: (maybe not the super dark one though) I also like the e/s palette. And the e/s singles. And Self Aware lippie. Not sure about the others yet. I wish they brought back Charred Red instead of Deep Love. I'd be all over that one.
I love dark mattenes. Can't wait to see more swatches of it... Of them all to be more honest

BuickMackane

I love dark mattenes. Can't wait to see more swatches of it... Of them all to be more honest
Power My Spirit is bound to look amazing on you but it's probably going to be way too stark on my pale mug. I have way too many super dark colours already and I don't wear them often enough to justify another one. I'll probably cave in and get the lot when the collection launches but for the time being I shall feign disinterest
greengrin.gif

Which mattenes do you already have?

Marsha Pomells

Power My Spirit is bound to look amazing on you but it's probably going to be way too stark on my pale mug. I have way too many super dark colours already and I don't wear them often enough to justify another one. I'll probably cave in and get the lot when the collection launches but for the time being I shall feign disinterest :D Which mattenes do you already have?
I got Bing, Kirsch and 2 Potent Figs... Yep... They're dark and vampy. I'm a fan of dark, vampy and the unconventional

lyseD

I'm looking forward to this collection the most.

I can't make up a wish list yet since I have trouble reading the photos of the MAC book so hopefully my SA will let me look at it soon.

shellygrrl

Staff member
The main fall collection usually comes out at the end of August or sometime in September, IIRC, and it's looking like Haute Dogs is it.

Ana A

Out of curiosity what was last year's Fall collection, would Heirloom be it or perhaps Rocky Horror?

singer82

This is the only thing coming up that I'm excited about so far for the rest of the year. But holiday usually gets me so it's ok. And of course the purple packaging mystery collection! That will be a huge haul, prob among the lines of Alluring Aquatic ♡

lilinah

An interesting collection! Here's my wish-list, pending swatches
Look Lively Patent Polish
My Flip Side Patent Polish
Self Aware Lipstick
Diva Antics Lipstick
Deep Love Lipstick
Power My Spirit Mattene
Own The Loot Mattene
maybe one of the other mattenes
Imaginary Paint Pot
Frozen Violet Paint Pot