MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

montREALady

I'm actually liking the palette, but do I need more neutral shadows?
girlhaha.gif
Same thing I said. I even just got a Lorac one from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale a couple weeks ago that I haven't even opened.
girlhaha.gif

Howards End

The only neutral "palette" I have is Maybelline Natural Smokes and so this X9 is the high end version I've been looking for. They're probably both the same size too lol

Ana A

Deep love & A little lusty for me, nothing's really making me jump off my seat in this collection.
th_dunno.gif

CrimsonQuill157

Oooooh! I remember seeing a swatch of Deep Love somewhere and thinking that I really wanted it - now I've got the chance! There are several things I'm seeing as possibilities, I like the look of the palette and the two darker Mattenes.

singer82

Where is Erine? Miss her! I'm excited to see some swatches soon! Esp more of the Mattenes hehe. Think I'm going to bust out my Nocturnelle Instincts and my beloved Seductive Intent. Been awhile since I've worn them. OT: I was going through my order history on MAC and made me remember some of the great products I've kinda forgot about. Think it's time to start wearing other then the norm things in my stash. :nods:

Mizani

Why oh why is Diva Antics an Amplified?
sigh.gif
Tell me about it. It is the only item that I am HIGHLY interested in. The 2nd is Own the Look Mattene.

Personally I have to be cautiously optimistic regarding these Mattenes. IF they are close to the originals then GREAT! If they are like the more currently slippery mess then naaaayyyy!
ohboy.gif

I do own an older Deep Love. I don't like it. It does nothing for my skintone at all. Makes me look dead.

Sorry to sound like such a party pooper.
lol.gif

mimi0701

OT: I was going through my order history on MAC and made me remember some of the great products I've kinda forgot about. Think it's time to start wearing other then the norm things in my stash.
yes.gif
Loved those mattenes from the Taste Temptation collection. I missed out on Seductive Intent and it still makes me sad. Can't wait to get the new ones.
flower.gif

erine1881

Where is Erine? Miss her! I'm excited to see some swatches soon! Esp more of the Mattenes hehe. Think I'm going to bust out my Nocturnelle Instincts and my beloved Seductive Intent. Been awhile since I've worn them. OT: I was going through my order history on MAC and made me remember some of the great products I've kinda forgot about. Think it's time to start wearing other then the norm things in my stash. :nods:
I'm around my dear :winkiss:

Latest posts