MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
MACnificent Me! Eyeshadow X 9:
Photo credit: Karly
Photo credit: Karly

lyseD

Pulled out my Nocturnal Instinct mattene. Such a great colour, comfortable formula too.

Howards End

In My Element looks gorgeous! And I was hoping to get DITD since I missed it during ANR I just can't get down with the Mattene packaging, maybe if I could somehow depot them into a regular bullet..

katred

Specktra Bestie
Nice to see Fashion Revival repromoted, hope MAC brings back more of that '14 Matte collection Deep Love seems like a repromote from 10 or so years ago, even T doesn't have it archived lol
Deep Love was originally released with A Tartan Tale in 2010, I believe. It's a nice colour, but not terribly original. It's a bit more red/ purple than Film Noir and creamier than Antique Velvet.

lyseD

My counter manager invited me to an event on September 3rd, 4th and 5th so I guess it releases in Canada that Thursday.

B

Buffy89

Ooooh the palette's right up my alley, thanks for the pic! Dang, I was quite happy that I did not covet too many items this time! And now this! I don't own a x9 palette yet, so I'm curious how I might like this one. Thinking of former collections, I guess we can expect one or two more palletes, huh?

singer82

I actually really love the packaging. Just cause I have thin lips. So the lippy fits perfectly on them.
In My Element looks gorgeous! And I was hoping to get DITD since I missed it during ANR I just can't get down with the Mattene packaging, maybe if I could somehow depot them into a regular bullet..

beauteblogueur

Just the three purple mattenes for me I think, maybe Deep Love pending swatches.

I don't need another neutral palette, but it's nice to see one with quite a few different grey shades instead of just the usual browns and golds.

Latest posts