MAC Macnificent Me! Collection (Sep 21 / Oct 1, 2015)

singer82

Wearing Nocturnelle Instincts Mattene here. I love them cause you get the look of matte with a smoother softer finish. Has more of a sheen then regular mattes. But over time it starts to get dryer like a matte. All 4 of these are still on my list♡
61afa523_20150806_153200-1-1.jpeg

B

Buffy89

Wearing Nocturnelle Instincts Mattene here. I love them cause you get the look of matte with a smoother softer finish. Has more of a sheen then regular mattes. But over time it starts to get dryer like a matte. All 4 of these are still on my list♡
Really pretty!!! I wish there was a nude pink shade in this collection. The colors launching are really cool, but not the kind of shades I feel comfortable in. Maybe Strutting Fabulous might work, but I'll rather concentrate on the Patwntpolishes.

lyseD

An interesting collection! Here's my wish-list, pending swatches
Look Lively Patent Polish
My Flip Side Patent Polish
Self Aware Lipstick
Diva Antics Lipstick
Deep Love Lipstick
Power My Spirit Mattene
Own The Loot Mattene
maybe one of the other mattenes
Imaginary Paint Pot
Frozen Violet Paint Pot
M•A•Cnificent Me! Eyes x 9
Maybe:
Blog This Nail Lacquer
Simply Swinging Nail Lacquer
Has the polish quality improved at all

Thanks

B

Buffy89

Has the polish quality improved at all Thanks
I only tried one polish of the old formula (Silly), which was horrible, but I own some of the newer polishes labeled as "studio", and they're fine. They're from A Novel Romance and some are those Pearl topcoats from some nail collection in 2014. Hth!

Odelia

Love it on you! Nice pic :) Darn, I'm kicking myself now for skipping NI mattene :'(

LiliV

I only have 1 Mattene, Fashion Nomad from Style Seeker and I don't wear it much bc it's orange (just not a big orange lip wearer lol) but I do love the formula, so I'm interested in these!

MRV

Hmm, that lavender actually looks a bit like Fresh Amour, perhaps a bit pinker though.

singer82

Thank you my lovelies! :bigheart:
Really pretty!!! I wish there was a nude pink shade in this collection. The colors launching are really cool, but not the kind of shades I feel comfortable in. Maybe Strutting Fabulous might work, but I'll rather concentrate on the Patwntpolishes.
It looks fabulous on you! I have to wear mine more often.
You're so cute!!:nods:
Love it on you! Nice pic :) Darn, I'm kicking myself now for skipping NI mattene :'(
NI is gorgeous. I kind of forgot I had it until the subject of mattenes came up.