MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Audrey C
Skip for me - I'm going to spend the next few months recoving from my Sephora haul!

I feel that. I went nuts. Got a lot of NARS. But i did mostly shop from my wish list, at least.

lilinah

Hoping to see more on-skin swatches.

I'm probably getting no lipstick and I'm skipping all the blushes.

Steel Kiss, the dark mauve lipglass, is for sure, and for some reason, Hellbound is attracting me.
For eyeshadow only one, Silver Dawn, mid-tone grey mauve is a maybe, if it's not too dark.
As for the Skin Finishes, i have Superb and Magnetic Appeal is too dark. Fairly Precious is a maybe - i wonder how it compares with Adored, from Tropical Taboo...

But the Fluidlines are really calling to me - i liked the descriptions, and now that i've seen the photos, i really want them.

LiliV

I love the tones in this collection! Not sure about the lipsticks but the blushes and eyeshadows look gorgeous
bigheart.gif

Deneb

Thanks for the links ! Everything looks pretty, need swatches now to write down a (as more as possible) small list :)

Fancieland

I hope we start seeing swatches soon and my list dwindles lol. After seeing the promo pics I want all 3 MSFs. Maybe Pleasure Model too. Still debating.

Debbs

Middle Image 10234 on pg 33, please advise someone what you think the items are. I am having some difficulty identifying re the larger items. I know which one is a edes however unable to tell if the darker larger item is a enlarged Pleasure Model blush as on the other pics below the skinfinishes are much lighter. I want to think it is two blushes (of different sizes) and a es but I am not so sure. Thoughts anyone?

lyseD

Hoping to see more on-skin swatches.

I'm probably getting no lipstick and I'm skipping all the blushes.

Steel Kiss, the dark mauve lipglass, is for sure, and for some reason, Hellbound is attracting me.
For eyeshadow only one, Silver Dawn, mid-tone grey mauve is a maybe, if it's not too dark.
As for the Skin Finishes, i have Superb and Magnetic Appeal is too dark. Fairly Precious is a maybe - i wonder how it compares with Adored, from Tropical Taboo...

But the Fluidlines are really calling to me - i liked the descriptions, and now that i've seen the photos, i really want them.
Your list looks like mine --- Steel Kiss and Silver Dawn. I do like the pinkish lipstick but someone mentioned it is very similar to Gem of Roses which I have.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Middle Image 10234 on pg 33, please advise someone what you think the items are. I am having some difficulty identifying re the larger items. I know which one is a edes however unable to tell if the darker larger item is a enlarged Pleasure Model blush as on the other pics below the skinfinishes are much lighter. I want to think it is two blushes (of different sizes) and a es but I am not so sure. Thoughts anyone?
Looks like a blush and a EDSF to me :)

Debbs

Thanks, Naynadine!!! I was thinking it is based on the size but couldn't quite figure which EDSF based on color story description. May be in much more trouble than I originally thought. Thank God for the holidays as I already started to strategize (plot) for this collection!!!