MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

erine1881

I never wore EDSFs before. I heard Superb is good. I already have CCB in Diamonds. How does Superb compare to Diamonds? Is it worth getting EDSF?
I haven't seen Diamonds in person, so i can't comment on if there's a difference in the colour, but aside from the cream/powder difference between the two, EDSFs aren't tested for eye or lip safety. So, there are many differences between Diamonds and Superb. Just a reminder folks :wink:

AniBEE

Rats they're still the small eyeshadows. But the EDSF in Fairly Precious if it's the lightest of the 3 look promising.

Odelia

Rats they're still the small eyeshadows. But the EDSF in Fairly Precious if it's the lightest of the 3 look promising.
Yeah! I was really hoping that MAC would eventually make ANF in the bigger size!
getyou.gif
I guess it's better than nothing though. And I totally agree with you about Fairly Precious!

Quote: Originally Posted by Beautybuyer

I can't see the links can someone post the pictures
Here ya go :)

Thanks again Jessica (aka Beautezine)!
th_kiss.gif

xasperadastra

I guess I want two blushes (at dusk and another.. maybe the lighter, Autoerotique), two eyeshadows (A natural flirt for sure + Amorous alloy or Silver dawn) and a fluidline (It's physical).....
mac_atemywallet.gif

misfitted

So pretty! Come on December! Okay, based on the promo pics, my list stays the same: All 3 EDSFs x2, Sweet Heat EDES, Amorous Alloy EDES, Sensual Sparks LS, and Pleasure Model blush (pending swatches)... Sometimes those EDBs aren't as pigmented on brown skin as they appear to be in the pan.

mallory1712

OOOH BOY I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS COLLECTION! I have been in the mood for nude lately, and this has definitely got me excited for MAC again
cheerleader.gif

Beautybuyer

Yeah!  I was really hoping that MAC would eventually make ANF in the bigger size!  :getyou:   I guess it's better than nothing though.  And I totally agree with you about Fairly Precious! Here ya go :) Thanks again Jessica (aka Beautezine)!  :kiss:  
Thank you!!

B1908

Whatever is on her lips in the promo shot I need! Love it! So excited about this..I love neutrals

ma146rina

I'm going to limit myself to one EDSF,probably the peachy one,one blush(At Dusk) and SS lipstick.I'm still debating about the eyeshadows,they're pretty but the ones from Glamourdaze that i have don't get any use...