MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

Debbs

Me too, I am NW 47-NW50 and I use MSFN in Deep Dark. I use studio fix foundation in NW 47 and studio fix powder NW 50. I got a sample of Armani Maestro foundation in 11.5 yesterday from Sephora. It's supposed to be light-weight coverage. I am not too sure about paying $62 for a foundation though.

NaomiH

I've been thinking about trying the MSFN in lieu of wearing foundation but I wasn't sure how it'd fair on my combo skin. Have any combo skinned ladies tried this and had success with it?

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

I've been thinking about trying the MSFN in lieu of wearing foundation but I wasn't sure how it'd fair on my combo skin. Have any combo skinned ladies tried this and had success with it?

I have oily skin and I rearely wear liquid foundation. I just CANNOT for the life of me find a good enough color match. So I stick with color corrector, concealer, and MSFN. That MSFN deep dark is a perfect match for me, no matter what season. I will wear liquid foundation for night time "glam" makeup, but other than that, nada. I literally have 5 bottles of foundation on my vanity and they are all full smh.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I always wanted to try the MSFN but never did, because I'm afraid even Light will be too dark. I had the Loose Mineral Foundation in Light and it was too dark and yellowish on me. Would be great if they made a really pale MSFN.

NaomiH

I have oily skin and I rearely wear liquid foundation. I just CANNOT for the life of me find a good enough color match. So I stick with color corrector, concealer, and MSFN. That MSFN deep dark is a perfect match for me, no matter what season. I will wear liquid foundation for night time "glam" makeup, but other than that, nada. I literally have 5 bottles of foundation on my vanity and they are all full smh.
Thank you! I'm definitely going to give them a serious looking at my next trip to the counter or store.

ma146rina

i have tried it,it looks ok as long as i put a bit of skin refined zone primer in my t-zone first.

Debbs

The Sephora I went to had a lot of high end beauty items including Dior and Armani (Maestro) etc make- up. It's located inside the Adventura Mall in Miami not very far from Nordstrom.

BarbieWalters

Me too, I am NW 47-NW50 and I use MSFN in Deep Dark. I use studio fix foundation in NW 47 and studio fix powder NW 50. I got a sample of Armani Maestro foundation in 11.5 yesterday from Sephora. It's supposed to be light-weight coverage. I am not too sure about paying $62 for a foundation though.
Whew no...no...no not $62...although I did get a sample of Fashion fair's new mineral foundation in Enduring Ebony and it looks flawless and it is light...like it is my skin...but I wouldn't recommend if you have super oily skin...

ChosenOne

After seeing the promo pics, I am sticking to my original list: just Fairly Precious for me! (Actually I don't think one thing technically counts as a "list" lol)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Serenityy
Ah thank you so much!
smiles.gif
I need to look into getting a powder now, the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural should be good right?

That's what I've worn since it came out. LOVE the stuff! I've never worn foundation a day of my life. Definitely give it a try!
I'll vouch for Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I'm about to hit pan on mine, and i think i've never hit pan on anything before.

TheLadyDanger

I wish the MSFN worked on my skin tone. Every time I gave it a chance, Medium was too light, Medium Plus looked pink on me and Medium Dark was a little too dark.
dance.gif