MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

Serenityy

I remember this being mentioned somewhere in this thread but just to clarify:
Does the EDBs really show up better when you wear foundation? I don't wear foundation and I was thinking that I was barely getting payoff because I was using my 129 brush, is this a factor? It really takes a lot for At Dusk to show up on me (I'm around NC30~ for reference) but it is a pretty color when I layer it about 3-4 times.
Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

erine1881

Erine1881, I meant the one lippie and the one lipglass on the the third pic between the EDSFs
It'd be the first lipstick and third gloss i listed.
I remember this being mentioned somewhere in this thread but just to clarify: Does the EDBs really show up better when you wear foundation? I don't wear foundation and I was thinking that I was barely getting payoff because I was using my 129 brush, is this a factor? It really takes a lot for At Dusk to show up on me (I'm around NC30~ for reference) but it is a pretty color when I layer it about 3-4 times. Thanks in advance! :)
You need to have something on your face, whether it's a foundation or a powder for the best colour payoff.

erine1881

Ah thank you so much! :) I need to look into getting a powder now, the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural should be good right? 
That's what I've worn since it came out. LOVE the stuff! I've never worn foundation a day of my life. Definitely give it a try!

miss0annette

[@]erine1881[/@] never worn foundation?? Your skin must be gorgeous! Foundation is a must for me. Or at least some BB and MSFN over it. And concealer? Definite must!

erine1881

[@]erine1881[/@] never worn foundation?? Your skin must be gorgeous! Foundation is a must for me. Or at least some BB and MSFN over it. And concealer? Definite must!
Never! Just a little undereye concealer and MSFN and that's it. You've seen my pics on IG, that's just the MSFN.

Fancieland

i second this! i've been using this more since my SF is too dark for me now, and this MSFN is perfect!
I third this! I don't wear foundation either and I always get compliments on my skin when I wear it. I don't even bother with my other powders. On another note, I'm getting so impatient! I keep hoping to pop in and finally see swatches or product pics of the msfs lol. I really want to see Fairly Precious and Magnetic Appeal!

OctoberViolet

i second this! i've been using this more since my SF is too dark for me now, and this MSFN is perfect!
I third this! I don't wear foundation either and I always get compliments on my skin when I wear it. I don't even bother with my other powders.

On another note, I'm getting so impatient! I keep hoping to pop in and finally see swatches or product pics of the msfs lol. I really want to see Fairly Precious and Magnetic Appeal!
iagree.gif
I stopped using foundation back in my early 20's. I didn't like the feel of it on my skin any more. I also get very hot very quickly and it would melt off. It was disgusting. My skin is rather beautiful (so I say myself
angelic.gif
) without it anyway. I only use my moisturizer w/spf30 and powder and then I put makeup on. I'm fine with it. I don't think most women need so much extra stuff on their faces.