MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Woot, now I can see the pic! Beautiful colours, maybe a bit too warm for me. I just wish I could see the lipsticks as that is the only thing I might buy. I'm not sure if I should be happy or said that this collection is a ED one. I'm usually all over the neutral after christmas collection, Warm&Cozy was the 1st MAC collection I bought from, I LOVED Cham Pale and of course the mineralize ones from recent years. I guess I should be glad I'm saving major $$$ on this one.

ARmakeupjunkie

I've been thinking the same thing with all these upcoming collections! They are swirling in my head!
Need to do lots of budgeting, list making and penny pinching from now until January...ai ai ai!
If only we didn't have to eat...pay bills...rent...fuel...ugh, all that boring stuff lol
girlhaha.gif

I am seriously looking forward to this collection. I am so happy ANF is coming back - mine has been used so much that it's flat
icon_eek.gif
. That means BU for sure!
I adore the blushes I got from the IED collection - Bareness (love that one
heart.gif
) + Blazing Haute.

So excited, can't wait for official color story!
I know right! That stuff just takes away from all the fun stuff!! I'm thinking there are some people that won't get a Christmas present from me because I have to buy my MAC! LMAO!!

kanne

I used Firey Impact a ton this year, but I have to agree that it's the sort of color that really dominates a whole makeup look. I liked it best just worn on its own with just some Rosy Romance balm on the lips - even my plainest glosses seemed a little too "makeup-y" with it. For just running out of the house, FI was great though - slap it on, use a little mascara and that's all folks!
I LOVE fiery impact! I am pale (NC15 is too dark), and when the SA came towards me with FI I was like oh hell no! And I have literally worn it almost every day since. I use the MAC 168 brush and a light hand - it's perfect.

My thoughts on this collection:
eyelove.gif
heart.gif
love.gif

SydVicious

It's a good thing I asked for MAC gift cards for Christmas this year. The Extra Dimension collections get me every time. So excited!!

singer82

I love ED so much so I'm super excited! It prefer it over mineralize (love MB's though!) So I can see me buying more from this then DN. Cmon color story!

Debbs

Blazing Haute didn't do anything for me so I am hoping for brighter deeper version of BH this time

Tahlia

Swatches of some items http://www.makeupstash.com/2013/10/sneak-peek-at-mac-punk-couture-and-mac-magnetic-nude.html

Odelia

Silver Dawn looks real pretty
love.gif

The blushes are gorgeous as well!

Looks like I can push some Punk Couture funds (only want 2 l/s's now) over to Magnetic Nude after some of those not-so-great swatches. Yay!

Those lipsticks (I think anyways!) on the side of the collection pic look interesting too. They seem to be silvery? I wonder if they are something new
hmm.gif

pinkpaint

Silver Dawn looks real pretty
love.gif

The blushes are gorgeous as well!

Looks like I can push some Punk Couture funds (only want 2 l/s's now) over to Magnetic Nude after some of those not-so-great swatches. Yay!

Those lipsticks (I think anyways!) on the side of the collection pic look interesting too. They seem to be silvery? I wonder if they are something new
hmm.gif
I was wondering about those, too. They look like Sheen Supremes. Hmm.

I can't wait to see swatches of some of these lipsticks and glosses. I hope they really are in the vein of Apres Chic. I wore Haute Altitude yesterday and it's such a pretty pink. I'm always wearing something bright or bold but softer colors can be nice sometimes lol. And I'm hoping that the other EDSF (that isn't superb or peach) is like a light warm brown color. Something that could work as a natural looking highlight on brown skin.

Debbs

I have now decided fully w/o any remorse at all that there will be no Rhi RHi Holiday or Punk Couture for me (I know). A few items from Divine Nights then I am parked right up in this thread and ain't nobody gonna tow me! I only wear glosses and I will be getting Private Party CSG with my DN stuff. The PC cremesheen glosses so far seem to be too sheer for me so those will be a skip. I will satisfy my gloss fascination with a few such as Hellbound in this collection. This will be one of the biggest haul of hauls in a long time for me! Plus multiple back-ups.

Tatiana87

Swatches of some items http://www.makeupstash.com/2013/10/sneak-peek-at-mac-punk-couture-and-mac-magnetic-nude.html
I can see the top of the lipsticks on one of the pics and the coral looking color (I might be wrong) is calling me. The other two not so much. They look a little on the Myth l/s side which btw, looks like death has taken over me. lol